Witchers Brew - Juice Reviews

Thanks for the feedback guys. I enjoyed writing the review and taking the photo

A question, @Silver please. You mention tobacco, but do not specify a type. Do you experience it as a pipe tobacco or a cigar tobacco?

Lol @TylerD
Brilliant

Affectionately known as Blackbeard!

A question, @Silver please. You mention tobacco, but do not specify a type. Do you experience it as a pipe tobacco or a cigar tobacco?

I am not sure @Matthee. But id say its mild. Not overly sweet. Not sure because i didnt smoke pipes or cigars.

For me personally Blackbird is exclusively a cigar type tobacco and Devil's Cut a blended pipe tobacco.

For me personally Blackbird is exclusively a cigar type tobacco and Devil's Cut a blended pipe tobacco.

I also get that wet cigar leaf flavor. However I find Devil's Cut to be a much milder Virginian Leaf. I've also found I prefer Devil's Cut in a dripper and that is the first time I can say I prefer any flavor being dripped. The tones completely change and I don't really enjoy it in a tank as it appears slightly flat. But as soon as I drop it onto a 0.3ohm dual coil, it brightens up into something else. Very odd...

I agree @RevnLucky7, IMO all tobacco flavours only really shine at sub-ohm in a dripper or especially a Reo.

WB has arrived....first impressions:

Blackbird in the Enigma @0.4 ohms

Cigar, definitely. nice so far. I cannot taste anything else then tobacco yet. Will there be any other nuances? We will see. I am going to prep the Kayfun just now with Blackbird. I got the 12mg, as usual, and this has more TH then the H1N1 from Nicoticket. But cannot compare apples and pears, as the H1N1 was used in the Kayfun for more then one week, exclusively. Plumes are fantastic, but also that is no indication yet as all juices go off like steam engines in the subohm Enigma ;)

WB has arrived....first impressions:

Blackbird in the Enigma @0.4 ohms

Cigar, definitely. nice so far. I cannot taste anything else then tobacco yet. Will there be any other nuances? We will see. I am going to prep the Kayfun just now with Blackbird. I got the 12mg, as usual, and this has more TH then the H1N1 from Nicoticket. But cannot compare apples and pears, as the H1N1 was used in the Kayfun for more then one week, exclusively. Plumes are fantastic, but also that is no indication yet as all juices go off like steam engines in the subohm Enigma ;)

Glad you got it @Tom

My first impressions were "nice but not amazing"
Took a while for me to get to like it. After a few days I really liked it - then after another day or two - I loved it.

Do you get the creamy "milkiness" ?

I wasn't at 0.4 ohms - must be different there
I was at around 0.8 and settled on 0.9.
I was on 18mg - so nice throat hit.

Glad you got it @Tom

My first impressions were "nice but not amazing"
Took a while for me to get to like it. After a few days I really liked it - then after another day or two - I loved it.

Do you get the creamy "milkiness" ?

I wasn't at 0.4 ohms - must be different there
I was at around 0.8 and settled on 0.9.
I was on 18mg - so nice throat hit.
so far I think its ok. Also not convinced yet. But will give it a good and fair chance. Dont get anything but tobacco, its not so different from Halo Freedom Juice.

so far I think its ok. Also not convinced yet. But will give it a good and fair chance. Dont get anything but tobacco, its not so different from Halo Freedom Juice.

Try switch to your tank setup?
It's odd that you get only tobacco as there is way more going on in Blackbird for me than just the authentic cigar flavor. There's citrus notes, the brandy note finish is also not subtle. Thinking maybe you might be scorching through them at 0.4?

No idea. But my experience of Blackbird is drastically different than yours. Let us know how it pans out.

Also, are you using cotton as wick?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Let us know how it pans out.
here goes....

this is a great tobacco, i thoroughly enjoyed vaping it tonight. It was a sports night out, at a pub. WC action. I had the Blackbird loaded in....the Evod on a Spinner. Lol, that was the first time since who knows when. After having lost my Orochi with Kayfun in a taxi last week...I wont take an expensive device to have a jol. Ever again.

This juice is perfect with a drink. I felt some kind of sweetness on the exhale. But cannot pinpoint it yet. More impressions to come.

Right now it evolved from a slight disappointment to a good candidate in my rotation. 9/10 so far. Lets see what the Kayfun says tomorrow ;) I am sure it will be good.

2 of my mates wanted to try, and they both kept asking throughout the night for another puff. I never made a big deal around the vaping, never tried to convince anyone, they both tried the occasional puff from my setups before. So, I was quite surprised that they asked for it and enjoyed the vape. The Blackbird took a big part in that.

here you can see why one should give the juices a chance, even if you dislike it at first. It often changes, I found that mostly with tobaccos tho. The Mount Baker 555 was the first US tobacco juice I had, in February, and that changed from yuk to very enjoyable too. But the local supplies here went dry on that...

Well,

right now my favorite tobaccos are H1N1 and Blackbird, followed by House of Liquids Cigar de Paris. The latter are closer tastes, as H1N1 is much sweeter and cannot directly be compared.

great to see its getting better tom.have you tried devils cut?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

First review on a juice so please be nice .....
WB level 1 elixir

Used in aerotank mega and kayfun 3.1 with 1.0 ohm ribbon coil and 2 string of silica 2 mm.
In both flavor is excellent ( better in the kayfun )
Plenty of vapor , good th .
Not a lot of tobacco flavor ( thats why i liked it ) , and let you explore more taste as u vape it . I tried only the 12 mg so far . What i like the most is on the exhale you get a real fruity taste .
As well vapor is dense and thicker than any other i tried before .
I would recommend it to anybody that want to treat them-self to a nice juice ( in a cool packaging) full of flavor but not overpovering .
As soon as vaped is a non sweet juice but is sweet on the exhale .
I would buy it again

would like to hear your thoughts on this ine!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD
hmm, this one I started yesterday. Dripper and Kayfun. I dont like it....maybe yet. @Andre commented some muskiness for Blackbird.... I can taste musk in the Devils Cut. Or is it Patchouli? Tastes like that hippie stuff smelled when it was in fashion many moons ago. Strange. If it does not change then it wont be my thing at all.

But, I will give it more chance to change my first impressions. As with the H1N1 and Blackbird....both changed after first disliking it. H1N1 is right now my number 1 ADV. Hoping that Devils Cut gets at least into my rotation of +/- 10 different juices :D If so, then my recent new juice trials would be a near 100% success. Only Nicoticket Creme Brulee is ok'ish. Maybe a 7/10.

I am Brewing my own Boere Brew. Afrikaners is plesierrig. And witches are from the devil. EEEEEEVVVVOOOOUUUULLL

but my order will still stand with some witches Brew nontheless.... kyk net of die souties kan joll. Vaping the Cape way :tmi:

VAPE logo_pussklap2.png VAPE logo_moerkoffie.png

Back