Woodvils 2015

They are numbered to 356. If I remember correctly that is what the modmaster said would be for sale?

Ah, you are right, i didnt click to the end. I see there are 356 - my gosh. Thats a lot of pics to go through

@Andre, you must have spent so long examining them all beforehand - and downloading the pictures to see...

Its all so exciting - trying to get the one you want. Now i see why its such an honour to get a Woodie - and even more so, your favourite one
Lol, I bookmarked 9 because I knew it was quite probable that I might not get my first choices. Any of those 9 would have been great for me - they are all stunning and I changed my mind on my favourites several times.
Now for the agony of waiting!

So interesting to see which were the popular ones that were taken first

Interesting statistic! R300,000 worth of Woodvils were sold in 10 minutes tonight! :eek:

That's a 101 Woodvils sold at an average price of $250!

Last edited:
I got the following:

(Links removed and images added below) .

There are still loads available. You can shop away and still choose.....

Last edited:
Awesome @BigB! Here are the pics to see without going to Reosmods.. I try not to go to the site because there are still a few Woodvils that I need to buy but my wallet (and wife) are saying no to! ;-)

217_yellow_heart_555ba56bd3b83.jpg 351_zebra_555e3b787ee1e.jpg

Nice zebra @BigB !
Congrats!!

Congratulations @BigB - seems like wood is taking over Reoville ATM.

My Woodvil is in Johannesburg!!!!!!!!!

So, so tempted to buy another. Find my hand hovering over that button...but just cannot justify it before I have held one in my hand at least.

Unless, of course, a certain stabilized one goes up for sale:rolleyes:

My Woodvil is in Johannesburg!!!!!!!!!

So, so tempted to buy another. Find my hand hovering over that button...but just cannot justify it before I have held one in my hand at least.

Unless, of course, a certain stabilized one goes up for sale:rolleyes:

Keep on dreaming bro, keep on dreaming......hahahaha :p

Right my peeps! My Woodvils are on their way from Florida to Winston Park via FedEx! Estimated delivery (which I think is a little optimistic for SA courier services) is Thursday! Whoooo!

Capture.PNG

And then some more Woodvil info is that another two 21015 Woodvils are on their way from Maine to Florida as we speak for two other SA customers!

That should bring the number of 2015 Woodvils in SA to Seven! ;-)

Capture.PNG

need some understanding. if i m gonna get a woodwil and is an oiled one , can i use only mineral oil or could i use wooden wax as well to polish it ?

need some understanding. if i m gonna get a woodwil and is an oiled one , can i use only mineral oil or could i use wooden wax as well to polish it ?

Mineral Oil is probably the best option because it looks after the wood and it has no smell!

One of the recommendations is Howards Feed-n-Wax and I bought two bottles of it... but it has a Citrus smell and I'm not sure I want to use that on the internal section of my Woodies.

Mine is also an oiled one, @andro. I am only going to use mineral oil on it as it is clear and odourless. Rob from Reosmods recommends the use of mineral oil on the oiled ones - he used that for the initial oiling. Use a cloth to apply outside and a small brush to apply inside, leave for 10 minutes and rub excess off with a clean cloth.

Rob (Reosmods) also said one could use Pure 100% Tung oil should you want. It is not odourless.

Many ECF Reonauts use Howards Wax UV, but it has a citrus scent. Not sure how available that is in South Africa.

I am sure you can use both; mineral oil to feed the wood and wax to polish, but @Genosmate is the fundi on wood to properly answer your question.

I am sure you can use both; mineral oil to feed the wood and wax to polish, but @Genosmate is the fundi on wood to properly answer your question.
@johan is 100% correct.
Finding pure Tung Oil in SA is difficult and if you want some I'll dig out a manufacturers details for you,I don't use it because of the drying times involved and you have to apply it very correctly,I prefer pure Danish Oil.
I wouldn't (wax) polish an oil finished Reo but thats just because of personal preference and you should bear in mind that if you polish it with a wax thereafter its not worth trying to use an oil again unless you get all the wax off/out of the wood.
Heres a link where the man himself advocates oil onlyhttps://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/oil-vs-poly-lacquer-finish-on-woodvils.350814/

Back