Worst flavourings you have come across?

TFA Lychee also smells and taste like cat piss

I've smelled cat piss before, but never tasted it. Could you elaborte please? :p Just fecking with ya

I found that ALL condensed milk flavors are crap. Yes, I've tried all brands available locally.

I've smelled cat piss before, but never tasted it. Could you elaborte please? :p Just fecking with ya

I found that ALL condensed milk flavors are crap. Yes, I've tried all brands available locally.

I can't completely describe in words but wow had to re-wick and brush teeth just to get it out of my mouth

And few days later still tasted it in vape had to do deep cleanse.

Never in my life have I tasted something so bad

Worse flavour I've ever tasted came across perfumey - gross, I don't want to be vaping perfumes. The other one is banana - I can't stand it at all. It's OK in banana bread and that's it.

Worse flavour I've ever tasted came across perfumey - gross, I don't want to be vaping perfumes. The other one is banana - I can't stand it at all. It's OK in banana bread and that's it.
Unicorn Vomit (FW) tastes like Flowers

Last edited:
Coconut. ANYTHING coconut. But its my own fault. When i started to diy many many moons ago, i blew my entire budget a new setup and diy supplies. One of the concentrates was TFA coconut Extra. Being the dumbass that i am, i mixed mutiple batches with 20% coconut extra. Sooooo i was stuck for 2 months vaping that concoction because my whole pay check was blown and couldnt buy anything else.

2 weeks ago i watched Castaway and almost hurled when Tom and Wilson drank coconut water.

Ah that, Wilson. What a character. But a brilliant actor though. Bit of a stiff performance in the beginning but as the movie went on, I could see he blew off some steam and got into the groove

Last edited:
A lot of flavours taste horrid as a single flavour but in a mix it works out well.

TFA Mango on its own smells and tastes like a vrot mango that was lying in the sun for a whole afternoon. But add just 1% to 4% Cap Sweet Mango and it makes it more of a ripe mango and takes some of the candy flavour out of the Cap.

TFA Berry mix tastes terrible as a 5% single mix. I tried to make a Berry Menthol mix and I struggled with it. But also just 1% in a fruity mix it creates a nice backdrop to the main fruits.

TFA Bourbon, well I like whiskeys and bourbons and that is not it. Don't know what it is. Really need a strong mix to mask the off flavours and steep for at least 1 month if not 2.

Notice a lot TFA concentrates are mentioned. Maybe because they are used the most. But Vape-O-Wave concentrates in general takes the cake here. Even though they are not mentioned that much.

Last edited:
Back