Worst flavourings you have come across?

Hahaha, I knew there was a reason I bought TFA White Chocolate so I googled it again and found it. From a Vaping Underground forum post:

TFA White Chocolate: If others exist, they may as well not. This is perfect.

I bet @method1 can guess who wrote that post, lol.

Hahaha, I knew there was a reason I bought TFA White Chocolate so I googled it again and found it. From a Vaping Underground forum post:

I bet @method1 can guess who wrote that post, lol.
z8l656.jpg

If you would like the best taste of old milk with some cheese that went bad years ago, left out in the sun for 6 months and drenched in tar, get yourself some TFA Fruit Circles with Milk.. I absolutely can't stand the stuff

What Guava did you have that taste like polony

TBH, i really cannot remember. Still have like half a bottle but too scared to try and use it again..lol

Perhaps if used with creams etc it will smooth it out a bit.

Now @Rob Fisher and @TommyL have got me thinking:

2% FA Bread Crust
4% Bacon
1.5% Flavorah Brie Cheese
0.5% TFA Ripe Banana
0.5% FA Black Fire

for a slightly charred toasted bacon, banana and cheese? You okes don't have to vape it. @BumbleBee and I will polish off the lot. Unless @Soutie gets there first.

Must try this!! sounds good!

Although my SO begs to differ that you cannot eat banana on toast with bacon! She doesnt know what she is missing out on!

@StompieZA
I read once that the peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich was made famous by Elvis because of his fondness for it. It was apparently his favourite food.
I tried it and it is very nice. :)

View attachment 73352

Ok now that is something i need to try!! My SO will now look at me and think ive lost my mind if i say we need to put peanut butter on it as well! LOL

Hi @KZOR
Can we move this thread to the "DIY E-Liquid and Mixing" subforum?
Its currently in General Vaporiser Talk

Thanks @KZOR
Thread has been moved to the DIY E-Liquid and Mixing subforum

Well bollocks, I wish I read this earlier. I have just placed an order for 20ml Of TFA Pancake...:confused:

I need someone to second the following flavours before I add it to the list :

Lorann : Cream cheese icing
TFA : Root Beer
TFA : Berry Mix
TFA : Pancake
I have used LA Cream Cheese Icing at 1 % in this recipe. In that it gives an amazing sweet zing. A review here. Some pick up a plastic taste from it, so be sure not to go too high.

Pancake is a great flavour, just keep it below 4 or 5%

Bacon is just awesome, however it needs to be vaped outdoors and absolutely never, and I mean never open the bottle indoors ;)

Agreed Pancake is lovely when used right. You certain you did not mean TFA Waffle @KZOR ? The waffle was bad all the way down ro 1.5 percent.

Back