Would this be feasible

Would you buy your concentrate like this?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

BuzzGlo

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I was wondering if vendors sell blank nic liquid.

So maybe
250ml 3mg 50/50
250ml 6mg 50/50
250ml 12mg 50/50

250ml 3mg 80/20
250ml 6mg 80/20
250ml 12mg 80/20

I think there would be a market for people who want to diy but dont want to spend the time mixing the pg vg and nic.

Imagine just re-bottling the pre mix adding your concentrates, steeping for a while and go.

My bottle of nic will probably last me a year or two at the rate i'm headed.

IDK is it bad to do this, like more risk of degradation of the nic or something

So maybe
250ml 3mg 50/50
250ml 6mg 50/50
250ml 12mg 50/50

250ml 3mg 80/20
250ml 6mg 80/20
250ml 12mg 80/20

I think there would be a market for people who want to diy but dont want to spend the time mixing the pg vg and nic.

Imagine just re-bottling the pre mix adding your concentrates, steeping for a while and go.

i don't think this would be feasible as a DIY myself its easy to get the bases to that nic level and having it premixed would end up costing more to save 5 mins of effort but then there are lazy people who i guess would pay but i'm sure it would be a very small percentage the other thing is i change my ratios often as i make juice for my parents and they prefer different strengths as well but please this is my own opinion don't hit me over the head with a frozen tuna

I don't think there is too much effort in mixing bases, however, I do think there could be a market for premixed flavour concentrates though. If both the flavour premix and the base can be purchased at the same retailer then the user would just need to mix Part A with Part B at the suggested percentage and voila, juice :)

I don't think there is too much effort in mixing bases, however, I do think there could be a market for premixed flavour concentrates though. If both the flavour premix and the base can be purchased at the same retailer then the user would just need to mix Part A with Part B at the suggested percentage and voila, juice :)
now thats a plan !

Like this - http://eciggies.co.za/e-Liquidz/DIY-eLiquids?

So maybe
250ml 3mg 50/50
250ml 6mg 50/50
250ml 12mg 50/50

250ml 3mg 80/20
250ml 6mg 80/20
250ml 12mg 80/20

@drew over at Valley Vaper does 100ml bottles either 100% vg or pg, or 50/50 and you can specify nic strength.

Back