Wow! Locally Made Leather Ejuice Bottle Holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Just bought one of these ejuice bottle holsters and man I am impressed. Being a dripping kind of vaper I always find that my pockets are full of different kinds of ejuice. This left very little room for my phone, wallet and keys. Then I found these:
bottle%20holster.jpg

bottle%20holsters%202.jpg

They are superbly made from quality South African leather. The ejuice bottle is held snug. I do a lot of hiking, mountain climbing, running etc and the juice is always held safely.

The stitching is immaculate and the old school leather feel sure is stylish. They simply clip onto your belt for easy access. Definitely one of the most handy vape accessories I have bought in a long time. You can also select your preferred leather color and they will make it custom for you!!!!

You can find them on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/search/str/mk+mods/keywords_top

I am sure in time these legendary vapers who made this will also become resellers on this magnificent forum. I enjoy supporting the local South African made vape products and the more we support, the more we are growing the vape industry in South Africa.

Anyways, just thought I would share, maybe it will help some other drippers out there. Rock On!

This would be me at any outdoor festival .. Carrying mods and juice in jackets or pockets isnt good enough. :p

They don't look like great quality or craftsmanship - I've done some leatherwork myself and I know it's tough, but that doesn't look like the work of a pro

Each to his own, haters gonna hate. Loving mine. :D I will pass on the feedback of the pictures. Thought it was a great idea from the local vaping spring. Have a nice day 8--)

Each to his own, haters gonna hate. Loving mine. :D I will pass on the feedback of the pictures. Thought it was a great idea from the local vaping spring. Have a nice day 8--)
Mate you go out wearing that multiple holster?

Mate you go out wearing that multiple holster?
Nope I wear a double, one on each side of the hip that was just to showcase a lot at once. They look big in the picture but are not really. Anyways, just thought I would share, if you like them hook em up, if not, whatever.

Naah bro id rather have bulging pockets and it impresses the chicks

I'd rather be seen vaping a cig-a-like than wearing one of those.

Even big things stem from small ideas...

Great to see someone exercising their creativity to do something a little different. Keep it up. It's always refreshing to see someone thinking outside of the box. Any craft takes practice and patience. I salute you for having the guts to put your own creation up on offer where it's no doubt either going to receive praise or bullets. Don't let anyone discourage you from continuing what you do.

Wow, what a friendly place, you guys are really awesome, so positive, uplifting, of pure light and encouragement. Sheesh after this I need to go for a surf, feeling dirty. Great representation of the vaping community. Have a nice life.........

Thanks @RevnLucky7 it was her first time making the holsters, I wear 2 constantly and they do the job, maybe the pictures didn't come out so nice, I don't know or maybe some people have nothing better to do than be horrible, boosting their little egos by putting other human beings down on social networks, what hero's, you make me sick, I hope I bump into you one day. Thank you for your kind words I will pass them on to the lady who made them, it is encouragement like yours that opposes these negative, angry and hurtful vibes, that will grow vaping in South Africa.

@Phoenix - This would be superb for some sort of vaping event, where promoters walk around with the different juices on offer for people to sample.

BUT under any other circumstance, no. I'll just keep a few spare tanks loaded with juice :D

@RevnLucky7 he only bought this. It's not his product. I agree with your sentiments but they're wasted on @Phoenix as it's not his business making them.

Just bought one of these ejuice bottle holsters and man I am impressed. Then I found these:

I am sure in time these legendary vapers who made this will also become resellers on this magnificent forum. I enjoy supporting the local South African made vape products and the more we support, the more we are growing the vape industry in South Africa.

Anyways, just thought I would share, maybe it will help some other drippers out there. Rock On!

Wow, what a friendly place, you guys are really awesome, so positive, uplifting, of pure light and encouragement. Sheesh after this I need to go for a surf, feeling dirty. Great representation of the vaping community. Have a nice life.........

Thanks @RevnLucky7 it was her first time making the holsters, I wear 2 constantly and they do the job, maybe the pictures didn't come out so nice, I don't know or maybe some people have nothing better to do than be horrible, boosting their little egos by putting other human beings down on social networks, what hero's, you make me sick, I hope I bump into you one day. Thank you for your kind words I will pass them on to the lady who made them, it is encouragement like yours that opposes these negative, angry and hurtful vibes, that will grow vaping in South Africa.

Dude, relax.

For me it comes down to pulling off the look. I personally wont wear these as I don't think I would look good sporting this. However a Chuck Norris type that likes rough and tough outdoors activities, and dresses like that, would probably be right at home wearing this.

I do like the initiative that the creator took though. Like @RevnLucky7 said "Even big things stem from small ideas"

Don't get emo man, not everyone has to like what you like...

Most of these people here arnt as Hippie or natural as us pheonix, Each to their own taste I guess. I could definitly do with something that holds a mod and a bottle, But I do my own leather work aswell so Will be making one soon.

Thanks for sharing the love. F** the rest who give you trouble. You ROCK!

My apologies. I didn't know you'd take offence so easily over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back