Wow ........ Sentinel 22mm BF RDA

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Did a review on this RDA and am still so amazed by the performance that i had to start a thread on the beauty. I was actually surprised that there was so little mention of the Sentinel.

Main features :
  • SS316
  • Single coil
  • Angled airflow
  • 22mm
  • Bottom feed capable
Sentinel 1.jpg
I have the YFTK version since the authentic is way too expensive.
The package, besides the standard 510 driptip adapter, included an extra airflow ring with a different shape so that you can customize the look of the atty.

Sentinel 2.jpg
It has a top airflow intake but the channels are angled downwards creating a situation that makes it very unlikely to oversquonk.

Sentinel 3.jpg

I am not sure if any vendor is stocking this but i would seriously consider it if i was one.
This atty has great flavour and sufficient airflow for a 22mm single coil atty.
Construction is on point and building not too hard.

@hands also has one and he reckons it is equivalent to the flavour of the Hadaly, more or less the same airflow but definitely harder to oversquonk making this his choice number 1 atty atm. :)
This atty has earned it's spot in my Top 3 single coil squonking atty's in my collection.
I rate it better than the gambit, wasp, comet , flave, entheon, solo and the concorde.
Did not even mention any of Vandy Vape's attys since i rate them lower than all of the above.

There are a few small things i would have changed despite the fact that i rate it so high but those i mention in my video.

I feel confident to recommend this gemmy to anyone who thinks it will suit their vaping style. :)

Thanks @KZOR
Have moved this to the relevant review subforum. (was in the E-liquid section)

I watched a portion of your video. Most interesting.

My question is - what if you build it with a smaller diameter coil - say 2.5mm.
And lets say you use a normal round wire coil
Do you think it will still do well compared to the Hadaly and others?

My question is - what if you build it with a smaller diameter coil - say 2.5mm.
And lets say you use a normal round wire coil
The three reviews i watched on this atty all used a 3mm and smaller diameter coils and raved about the flavour.
One reviewer used a 3mm round wire build and got very excited as well.
I wanted to see if the flavour would still be as good with a bigger coil and ..... yes it is. :)

Thanks @KZOR

I also saw that you wanted the bigger coil to be able to block the holes on the side with the wick and also make a smaller chamber inside...

Was fortunate to have toot on this little gem this morning at @KZOR ‘s. No word of a lie, the flavour on this attie is bloody good. Think a few vendors won’t go wrong by bringing this one in.
Thanks @KZOR for bringing this to our attention and doing a review on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back