Xmas ECIGSSA Vendor Competition - Giving Back to the community!

I noticed SO MANY entries that had more that 3 words in their replies...

Guess my odds just increased woohoo! Lol ... good luck guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the best - and 3 Prizes - that is very generous of the ECIGSSA Forum and it gives at least 3 members to win something - wohooooo :aaaaa::b1:

Thankyou to all the guys who are so helpfull and generous apart from this great xmas giveaway.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

We are all set to do the random draw tomorrow morning... all systems are go and all lights are green! Thanks again to the Vendors who so willingly donated goods for the "Give Back to the Community" competition!
lucky_draw.png
Remember to support these vendors because they support you! :b1:

NCV, Sickboy77 E-Liquids, Weiner Vapes, Vape King, Pirates Grog, Vapour Mountain, Carlos Concoctions, The Vape Guy, Vape King, Hands Customs, Alchemist Flavours, Custom Vape Wear, Kimbo, Juicy Joes, Paulies E-Liquid, Sir Vape and AtmosFear DIY!

We did say 3 boxes of goodies but we also have some Vouchers to give away as well so there will be an additional 4 prizes!

Carlos Concoctions - R500 DIY Voucher
Carlos Concoctions - R500 Juice Voucher
Custom Vape Wear - 2 Custom T-Shirts!
Paulies E-Liquid - 4 x 100ml Bottles of Paulies E-Juice of your choice and strength!

So we are going to have a lot of these tomorrow! Seven in fact! :b1:
WinnersLogo_0.jpg

Marvellous @Rob Fisher !!

This is going to be a very special draw!!

We are so grateful to the vendors that have contributed and to @hands for starting the idea - and to you Rob for pulling it all together so quickly.

:aaaaa:

Big up to all the vendors who so generously contributed to these prizes. Awesome community we have here.

Lol, Rob Fisher smashing back box loads of Jagermeister at a time. Thanks Rob Fisher and the vendors and the ecigssa community as a whole for not only this give away but for a genuine, passionate community that has helped educate and enrich my vaping mind. Here's to many more years of this group of awesome people.

58c6b408b0fc07e3970ac9901dfaf473.jpg

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

Last edited:
I literally can't sleep, too excited to find out who is getting amazing XMAS presents... Thanks Ecigssa Rob Fisher and Vendors and also my fellow community vapers for a great vape year and this awesome competition. I love this forum and vaping

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

This is going to be a great one. Thnx to you awesome vendors for making this possible.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Back