Yaeliq E-liquid

RevnLucky7

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
http://www.yaeliq.com

First time I heard of this guy via this form.

At $18 for 100ml - Juice is currently on sale it appears you can't beat that price. Was woondering if anybody has tried this yet?

Goodness me look at the price.. But too low but damn :)

I have researched this vendor some time ago. He has peeps singing the praises of his juices online, but in reality his juices are just ordinary, his service delivery poor and his packaging leaks and fall apart. My advice - do not buy these juices. If it is too good to be true, it is not true! Have seen someone on this forum offering some of his juices because he is "tired" of them. That sounds just lame to me.

I have researched this vendor some time ago. He has peeps singing the praises of his juices online, but in reality his juices are just ordinary, his service delivery poor and his packaging leaks and fall apart. My advice - do not buy these juices. If it is too good to be true, it is not true! Have seen someone on this forum offering some of his juices because he is "tired" of them. That sounds just lame to me.

This is exactly the feeling I got. Read some reviews on the ECF and people didn't think much of them.

Well I'm not getting hold of CVS.
I think I should still try it, then I will let you guys know.
I'm also curious about Their Black Honey Tobacco.
will try these 1st, then move from there. I suspect he creates his juices with The perfumers apprentice flavours.

. I'm also curious about Their Black Honey Tobacco.

If you think you're going to like a honey tobacco try Honey and Fig Tobacco from the Plume room. They extract their own tobacco in house. It's very flavorful and It's my second favorite all time vape after gambit by Five Pawns.

Ok so my yaeliq juices arrived.
I filled 2 tanks with the RY4 in one, and green Caramel in the other.
The RY4 is decent. I've certainly had worse, and and paid more. It somewhat resembles Hangsen RY4, but with a much more refined and rounded touch. Hangsen feels a little sharper. Crisper.
The Green Caramel.... I can't place yet.
The website says caramel and green apple.
This tastes nothing like green apple, or caramel. It is sweet, and smells familiar, but can't place the taste yet. I'm not even sure if I like it yet. It sure is interesting, and this will not be my last tank of it.

This juice is pretty good. Definitely better than most of the locally available juices. Not close to gourmet, but for $18 a 100ml bottle one can not expect the finest and best.
I can see myself ordering another 1 or 2 bottles during those "thin" months...

After about half a tank later i think i figured out the green apple in green caramel. It's not like granny smith. Its green, as in not yet ripe. And i think it was extracted from the peel only. That taste, minus the sour.

Yes, thank you for the feedback, much appreciated. I'm looking for one that's like a real green sour apple!

Have not tried the shooter, but sure my son will know it. If not too sweet, will have to try it.

Ok so after having done about 3 tanks of each of those 2 flavours i started with 1st:
These juices lacks throat hit.
I'm using the custard one on a 0.8ohm dripped, and get the same thing.
Not sure what the current nic level is, but it has to be increased.
Flavour is quite strong. So I can easily add some PG, and some 36mg nic to it it it will still be tasty.

Thanks crafty. Was also looking at yaeliq and considering ordering from them. What was the delivery charge? I see $10 on their site when i place a test order

Thanks crafty. Was also looking at yaeliq and considering ordering from them. What was the delivery charge? I see $10 on their site when i place a test order
Crafty got some leftovers from a local vendor. My take on their juices:

Thanks Andre, i actually did see that yaeliq liquid somewhere on this forum. I recall someone made a comment about custard nipple or something like that .

Last edited:
Have tried a couple of his juices - not bad.
Good value for money. His packaging is terrible though!

update on his juice: bottles improved with no leaking. labels seems nicer then 1st order. got 3 flavors which is quite nice its not 5pawns but its good for the price. I believe there must be a a few very good juices in his variety. I think i will order more of the tobaccos and try them out

I'm still loving mine. Only got a bit of ry4 and that tennis biscuit one left. Missing green apple one a lot!

the greenapple was nice. only reason I sold those juices then was I had alot of juice on the way. I dont think its bad at all

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yep. I need to get some more juice as well. Got about 300ml juice left in my stash, and about 150ml of 24mg nic. Need some more variety. Yaeliq dulce is on my radar.

300ml is alot! Been vaping yaeliq double ry4 and black honey tobacco this morning. Both decent juices. Black honey tastes like those yellow halls and ry4 is nice and caramelly, a bit closer to juicy vapor ry4 than oupas vm4. Just a bit milder in taste.

Love your signature @fred1sa - only saw it now ;-) LOL

Back