Yaeliq E-liquid

I am in full support of you retailers bringing in decent quality juices. The more the merrier. I will be a buyer.

So our package came with 4 x 100ml bottles no problem .

I ordered the Dr Pepper 50/50 18mg's & Green Caramel 50/50 18mg's . Not overly impressed , but maybe with some steeping they'll get better .

So our package came with 4 x 100ml bottles no problem .

I ordered the Dr Pepper 50/50 18mg's & Green Caramel 50/50 18mg's . Not overly impressed , but maybe with some steeping they'll get better .
Thx. Good to know.

Been meaning to give thoughts for a while. The two juices i have are Saber Blood , and Green (apple) Caramel . they are 15mg , 50/50, plus 3 flavour, plus 2 sweetener. For the price (18 dollars for 100ml) they are great, but they are not amazing.
the green caramel tastes of toffee and the apple is very subtle, i liked this initially but havent been in a mad rush to vape it all .
the saber blood is a very confusing one , at first it tasted of menthol and watermelon and i was not keen, i passsed 40ml on to a friend who loved it. now ( after about a month ) it tastes a lot better , the watermelon has faded a bit and other fruit flavors have appeared but still with a subtle cool menthol on the exhale. Its definitely grown on me. I probably would order again

Got some samples off a friend yesterday and the creme brulee really is delicious. Tastes exactly as it should, i would be happy with 100ml of this for the cupboard

Back