Yihi SX Mini M-Class....With Temperature Limiting

So Yihi just posted this, I am now tempted for an extension tube to upgrade to 150w for home use:

11264968_423374521178669_6737193012406338774_n.jpg

XS_Mini_Tube_3.jpg

srsly? on a side note damn that silver/black looks sexah, wish yihi had em in stock -.-

I know its not the best in the looks department :D but to use it at home a high powered device for few hundred rand extra. Just hide it when you have company, and don't let your friends know or find out. :lipssealed:

OMFG.... They're seriously selling that tube as a viable solution for people?

That is going to fall over... A lot...

So this is all you install?
YiHi SXi Setup-v20150522.

It's saying the Upgrade Firmware for M Class 120/150W firmware is not supported for mini. I presume they're for dual battery mods only so nothing for the SX Mini as is?

Yeah, @Yiannaki and I are also getting that error. Rather wait for reddit to solve it then brick our devices :p
LuinOvh.jpg

If the device doesn't want to switch on after disconnecting from PC after this operation, just remove/reinstall the battery.

Okay so once you've upgraded, you will notice a new a new option under the menu to turn the sensor off

To access the new "eco" mode, simple cycle through your fire modes : i.e powerful, standard etc and you will see the eco option there.

Regretfully, there is no 75W upgrade on the single battery.

Okay so once you've upgraded, you will notice a new a new option under the menu to turn the sensor off

To access the new "eco" mode, simple cycle through your fire modes : i.e powerful, standard etc and you will see the eco option there.

Regretfully, there is no 75W upgrade on the single battery.
Does it now have a Titanium mode, @Yiannaki?

Back