Yihi SXmini PUREMAX Reviewed by SessionDrummer

Awesome review @SessionDrummer! I swore I wouldn't try another pod system because I'm always left wanting... but if a vendor brings them into SA I will certainly grab one!

Thanks for the detailed, great review as always @SessionDrummer ! This seems to be a winner! :campeon:

I however do have a (potential) with this:

I'm moving away from Caliburn pods (a story for another day) and have started watching and reading reviews on pod systems to replace our fleet. 9/10 times this has come out the winner. If I do replace my pods with these I would have to buy 2 of these as well as (at least) 20 pods between my wife and I - I live in Turkey where vaping sales are banned and can only "restock" when I visit SA (once a year or so). This is where my concern comes in with devices like these - considering they're sealed pods and coils can't be changed, how many vendors will stock these pods, and also for how long (especially when comparing it to the Vaporesso kit)?

Or is this just me being paranoid?

That was an excellent review, and I have given up trying pods, but based on your review, I grabbed one, and now it's available in SA. I'm happy I did. It's the best pod system by a country mile! It's a decent RDL Vape and is the best flavour I have gotten from a Pod system! Let's see how long it lasts in rotation!
Vape Mail 240208 3.jpgVape Mail 240208 5.jpg

I might have to grab one of these for my Mrs but I need a super minty icy mtl juice for her.

Not quite my department so any recommendations would be appreciated!

One negative for this device is you need to give it some air to get it to fire. So, trying to do a soft ninja-type vape doesn't work.

I might have to grab one of these for my Mrs but I need a super minty icy mtl juice for her.

Not quite my department so any recommendations would be appreciated!
She ended up with 2 disposables which I know is not ideal but one step closer to stopping smoking so I’ll take it.

Back