You Know You're A Vaper When...

I have a friend and colleague whom is a serious golfer. If I want to get him a bit emotionally unsettled I call his precious clubs "Bats". If you think vaping is an expensive hobby, golf will change your mind. Clubs, shafts, balls, gloves and shoes, shirts, membership fees... trust me, vaping is a bargain!

Strangely, I am getting more and more interested in trying my hand at golfing as well. More toys and I seem to love punishment. After marrying the same woman twice, how bad can golfing be? LOL.

Regards
Actually golfing is a great sport if you're into it to get fit and just enjoy the game. I used to club a few balls on the range and it's great for stress. But it is not cheap, I can tell you bec my mom is left handed and it's hard to find left hand clubs...

Now I work in the workshop and it's been great for my sleeping issues - working off all that stress and energy pended up.

@Hooked then you may definitely like the one I made. Not one drop of coolant or menthol. I tried with ice and it was too overpowering so not adding to my original recipe.

When your whole holiday is effed because you left your charger at home. (Running a mech)

I have a friend and colleague whom is a serious golfer. If I want to get him a bit emotionally unsettled I call his precious clubs "Bats". If you think vaping is an expensive hobby, golf will change your mind. Clubs, shafts, balls, gloves and shoes, shirts, membership fees... trust me, vaping is a bargain!

Strangely, I am getting more and more interested in trying my hand at golfing as well. More toys and I seem to love punishment. After marrying the same woman twice, how bad can golfing be? LOL.

Regards

@Raindance You married the same woman twice! Very interesting!

You're right about hobbies being expensive. I always thought that my brother's cycling is an inexpensive hobby, until he told me how much a new pair of cycling pants costs, never mind the price of a bike!

The other day I was sitting at the coffee shop who kindly acts as my "Receiving Depot" for courier deliveries. A courier van drove up and I got all excited. "Oh, that must be for me!" I said - then realised that I wasn't expecting any deliveries!!

@Raindance You married the same woman twice! Very interesting!

You're right about hobbies being expensive. I always thought that my brother's cycling is an inexpensive hobby, until he told me how much a new pair of cycling pants costs, never mind the price of a bike!

Yup and horse riding was not cheap in my teens. I had to pay my way with riding gear and horse food. Also pay for riding lessons too

Regards

Golf is epic @Raindance
Only problem is it takes a lot of time

erm, a bit late to the party but whats with all the avatar pic changes ?

Back