Your Dream Setup

CraftyZA

Golden Greek Supreme
VIP
LV

Awards
The idea for this thread sparked from another thread.
Post pics of your dream setup up. That one kit you aspire to own one day.

This is mine:
Just GG Mech
just_gg_brass.jpg

Ithaka Rebuildable
Ithaka_2.jpg

MNKE Batteries. (constant rting of 20A, gan handle spikes of up to 60A)
IMR186501wm__43776.1291740416.1280.1280.jpg

As to why I want this kit?
Well, I prefer a Porche 911 over a Ford Mondeo :D :D :D, even though both can get you from A to B
Same applies here.

That GG Mech is very very pretty Crafty.

Wow that is very sexy damn.. I would prefer it all in silver however.

Silver can be done.
just_gg_ss.jpg

There was another brand as well. Cant recall the name. Starts with a "C" I think. It has aon old ship engraved on the side... I would not mind one of then either.

Im gonna go with the Russian 91% and the Atmizoo Roller both in matte finish. Roller.jpg Russian91%.JPG

that Chammer looked pretty Sick, but more realistic and what i will have eventually is evic head with RSST...
i aim small i know, but hey if it works....

that Chammer looked pretty Sick, but more realistic and what i will have eventually is evic head with RSST...
i aim small i know, but hey if it works....
Chammer is cheaper than evic head. Landed cost will be 500 and something in zar

Shout when you get tired of your just gg, and what would appear as an Ithaka from the photo in the showcase. ( if it is the real one since i've got the clones already)

Shout when you get tired of your just gg, and what would appear as an Ithaka from the photo in the showcase. ( if it is the real one since i've got the clones already)

That's one setup I'll never be tired of. It's a real one. I don't buy nor support or condone clones.
I've tried one or two before. The machining, conductivity or functionality is never what it's suppose to be like on the real deal.

Love that see through!

Yeah most guys over here are all doing modification on top caps to be see through. Lots of modders have started taking initiative to produce top caps for all the popular drippers out there to fit the look of a particular mod.

Back