"YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND" Lol.Tell Us What Vape Mail You Want ,From Jooses to Hardware .

The eCigStore

Vaping Geniuses
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi Guys/Gals

We at TheEcigStore always strive to bring you guys the latest trending International E liquids and Hardware.
Now this is your chance to let us know what we've missed .
Tell us in this space what Vape Mail do you want ,it should be the latest trendiest items for 2017 .
One Lucky Person May Get There Wish Fulfilled .....YAY..
Soo Exciting .Its not the Destination But the Journey .Have Fun with this one ..

VAPING RULES...

ATHENA Pride 75w Stabilized wooden Box Mod coupled with the gold Serpent mini 24mm is what i have been chasing but no local stock available.
:campeon::banana:

Attachments

• Athena.jpg
    Athena.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 34
Sigelie duo 3
133e887ee9758452217dfac7948bf788.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not into mechs but I still really want a beautiful tube mech like this one...

upload_2017-5-3_12-52-49.png

The Envii Heretic :eek:

We need Reos in our lives locally so we dont have to spend R800 on shipping every time. (Dont forget spares)
Even just someone localy to stock coppervape squonkers.

As for Atties it would be awesome if someone stocked authentic oddis collection o-attys.

The Loch Ness by Vape Envii would be nice to see locally. I'm sure many others would like a medium end mod.
c60cf8ca94003ae96241e329f7df01d6.jpg

the minikin v2 kodama stabwood mod :zpong:

I wil be willing to part with most of my organs.:emo:

Would love to get the new Viiking Heretic tube mech, only 1 store selling locally at a grand for a $20 mod

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Would love to get the new Viiking Heretic tube mech, only 1 store selling locally at a grand for a $20 mod

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
I've been eyeing that one for a while too, but know that the mark-up there is a rip-off, so I just sit here dying of FOMO instead :-D

Ok - :aaaaa: :applaudit: :aaaaa: :applaudit: :aaaaa:
This will be Awesome.
Wohooooooo
•The Latest eVic Primo Mini 80W Mod.
•The Geekvape Ammit 3D Airflow.
•A couple Boxes of Uncle Junks Fog Cabin Junkyard Scotch - 0mg

:dancer2::ole:

Billet Box with Exocet atty :D

Minikin v2 rainbow colour with obs engine nano is my dream right now!

Clones: SXK Billet box 60w and exo

Authentics : SubZeroX Comp mod or the Shorty

Last edited:
For my wish I would like unlimited wishes oh Vape Genie.
But if as in the myths and legends the Genie denies extra wishes, I will limit my wishes to one item.
A yihi sx mini G class - I would really like the opportunity to compare the sx550j chip with the current DNA offerings. My inner tinkerer has a desire to get into the mind of this chip and take it through its paces.
But if there is a new DNA 75C Therion, that would be very desirable too.
In other words my wish is for the sake of knowledge and science, so please make it happen, please oh Genie.

Already have my ESG Skyline rta and Armor 1.0 rda inbound so I'm sorted with dream atomizers but a Vicious Ant Knight Mod would be lovely, SX550J chip that's in the G Class in a beautifully crafted stabwood casing. Functionality of a G Class in a classy piece of art would make my Skyline feel right at home.
@The eCigStore make it happen Vape Fam
#OperationMakeTheSkylineHappyIMG_20170504_012026.png

Last edited:
Ooh! Big wish here as it doesn't exist yet, but I'm sure it's coming: the DNA 75C Therion squonker.

And I'd love me an Oddis O-atty with squonk pin.

Wow amazing responses thus far ,will look into it and get back to you guys as soon as we can .
But that does not mean this thread ends here .More Vapers can respond ....looking forward to more responses in this space .

Would love to experience a Vaporized Nomads BOSS 3000 DNA250 mod.
For atomiser, I wanna see what the Skyline is all about

Back