You've Been Piffed!

TylerD

Power to the Users
VIP
LV

Awards
We have received some awesome items from donations and I would like to thank everyone who have helped us to assist fellow vapers with their journey!

There is a special PIF I would like to feature. This is from @Rob Fisher AKA Fines Master to a dedicated fellow vaper! Not going to name the recipient, but I would like to post the picture.

PIF 004 (1).JPG

Thank you so much everyone! Your donations make this a great community!

Really appreciate it!

WOW!!!!!

this is really heart touching!

well done

and to the one this awesome package goes to, YOU ARE LUCKY :)

Excellent guys. Keep up the awesomeness. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute one of these days.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Outstanding! I have not seen another community like that.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

WOW!!!!!

this is really heart touching!

well done

and to the one this awesome package goes to, YOU ARE LUCKY :)
I second your notion mate, extremely heart touch and again to the person who is receiving this awesome PIF, you are extremely lucky. Happy vaping!

wow i tell you this just gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside :) this is such a truly amazing community and i feel honoured to be a part of it! to the person receiving this amazing PIF, believe me it's the best feeling every when you get that PIF mail from TylerD, you realise how blessed your life has become since stumbling onto this amazing site :) Fantastic people with lots of information to share and hearts the size of mother earth! I love all you guys and like i said, i feel honoured to be a part of ecigs sa, it's home to me :)

i have to admit, when i saw the heading of this thread i thought it was for me LOL

then i was like :D:D:D

then when i read it i was like :confused::oops:??????o_O;)????

Wow, now I realize I am not just part of a trend but part of an awesome group of really caring and great guyz, who want to make a difference in some one else's life.

You guyz ROCK ;)

I hope I will be able to make a contribution some time myself.

Very amazing of you @Rob Fisher to donate that gear
I am sure the recipient will jump with joy.
@TylerD - you are the man!

You've been Piffed indeed! Schwaaft title my bra! Way to go @TylerD for your hand in this initiative and Rob... the ripples of this act has changed the world forever.

You are a magician @Rob Fisher!

i'm deeply humbled and appreciative of this awesome pif. will go fetch soon and we can do some handover foties also :)

wow when you're not used to 12 hour work shifts they really kick the crumpets out of your system :)
no worries, slowly adjusting. doesn't help when you almost pull a silver with your new toys. ;)

due to conflicting schedules the part of rob will be played by his postbox today

18042014119.jpg

and here is a happy me receiving my pif stuff

18042014120.jpg

and lastly, the lewt :)
nemesis mod, aw imr 18650 battery, five pawns grand master juice, igo w3 dripper and last but not least an innokin iclear x.i dual coil tank.

the igo w3 came with a stock silica wicked 0.8 oh dual coil and i now see why people like drippers so much. the difference in flavour compared to a tank is significant. or at least the few juices i tried is. will be trying the grand master tonight. also found swopping out juices on a silica dripper doesnt take too long if you have a tap and just rinse it quickly, dab dry with tissue and then a quick dryburn. boom, back in business.

18042014121.jpg

Back