Zeus Dual RTA - Geekvape

Oh I dare you to do it :p :D
As soon as the room stops spinning I'm gonna continue what can only be labled as: a strongly worded post @$@=÷×$!÷@×=@÷

Okay, should be able to type faster than the what I did when I started. (That was done at 1:50am btw)
Once again I managed to swallow down about 3ml of warm juice. This time a nice custard recipe that I can't even look at right now!! And with that delicious custard came the @/#_! $% cotton taste prime has for the 1st few mls during the breaking period...which in hindsight I shouldve been prepared for as there's no way to wick this way and burn through some liquid because it gets fully assembled with a portion of the cotton still DRY!
After everything said and done and I am now actually able to Vape on it, my original question stands: But why?
There's no difference in flavour, no extra airflow...I suppose the 15mm of cotton saved should count for something.
Sorry @RainstormZA but this compared to the way @Moerse Rooikat showed us makes no sense. It takes twice as long, and after you screw back the chimney there's no way to tell if the cotton meant to be on top of the wells actually made it's way.
Then again, maybe I did it wrong.
If I was a country I would take this as an act of war against me! :laser-kill::mgwhore::para::rambo::rocket::rocket2::starwars-smiley::uzi::sniper::camper:

On a positive note, thanks for making my Sunday morning much more eventful, lol. Hehehe, can't believe an hour has passed since I started this. o_O

[USERGROUP=12]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] @Alex @Stosta , for a moment I was sure our conversation was busy happening in the Zues Dual thread by @Moerse Rooikat feel terrible for completely hijacking this awesome review. If you wouldn't mind moving it I'd be very much obliged.

As soon as the room stops spinning I'm gonna continue what can only be labled as: a strongly worded post @$@=÷×$!÷@×=@÷

Okay, should be able to type faster than the what I did when I started. (That was done at 1:50am btw)
Once again I managed to swallow down about 3ml of warm juice. This time a nice custard recipe that I can't even look at right now!! And with that delicious custard came the @/#_! $% cotton taste prime has for the 1st few mls during the breaking period...which in hindsight I shouldve been prepared for as there's no way to wick this way and burn through some liquid because it gets fully assembled with a portion of the cotton still DRY!
After everything said and done and I am now actually able to Vape on it, my original question stands: But why?
There's no difference in flavour, no extra airflow...I suppose the 15mm of cotton saved should count for something.
Sorry @RainstormZA but this compared to the way @Moerse Rooikat showed us makes no sense. It takes twice as long, and after you screw back the chimney there's no way to tell if the cotton meant to be on top of the wells actually made it's way.
Then again, maybe I did it wrong.
If I was a country I would take this as an act of war against me! :laser-kill::mgwhore::para::rambo::rocket::rocket2::starwars-smiley::uzi::sniper::camper:

On a positive note, thanks for making my Sunday morning much more eventful, lol. Hehehe, can't believe an hour has passed since I started this. o_O
Lol, if you wet wick it shouldn't be any break in period with the right cotton, i use Jellyfish and I have forgotten what cotton taste likes.

Lol, if you wet wick it shouldn't be any break in period with the right cotton, i use Jellyfish and I have forgotten what cotton taste likes.
I just love the way Cotton Prime wicks. It's instantaneous and on repeat. The breaking period is a price I'm willing to pay. I have heard (read) good things about jellyfish, so when I run into it I will definitely give it a go.

I just love the way Cotton Prime wicks. It's instantaneous and on repeat. The breaking period is a price I'm willing to pay. I have heard (read) good things about jellyfish, so when I run into it I will definitely give it a go.
The down side to Jellyfish is it's fluffy and weak (well i guess that's also it's good side as probably why no break in period and wicks so well) so it tears very easily when your feeding through the coils so you do waste some from time to time.

[USERGROUP=12]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] @Alex @Stosta , for a moment I was sure our conversation was busy happening in the Zues Dual thread by @Moerse Rooikat feel terrible for completely hijacking this awesome review. If you wouldn't mind moving it I'd be very much obliged.
You can say what you want on this thread i don't feel any hijacking going on just a bit of fun

The down side to Jellyfish is it's fluffy and weak (well i guess that's also it's good side as probably why no break in period and wicks so well) so it tears very easily when your feeding through the coils so you do waste some from time to time.
This sounds like Cotton Bacon Prime with no break in...sign me up!!

Lol anyone without a sense of humour should be banned. It's still completely related to the op review.

Well, for starters I did the wicking the way Moerse Rooikat did and I got cotton burning... Ended up doing it the other way as of now, no more burning cotton since then.

Lol anyone without a sense of humour should be banned. It's still completely related to the op review.

Well, for starters I did the wicking the way Moerse Rooikat did and I got cotton burning... Ended up doing it the other way as of now, no more burning cotton since then.
I agree the method probably has some reason for it...and glad you found it. :)

Used jy very last strand of Cotton Prime to wick this, so I'm kind of stuck with it at the moment...but it works.

Back