Cape Vape Meet #3 on 6 December 2014 @ Nuri Sushi Factory. RSVP in first post.

OMF

i have a problem

my wifes work function is on the same day as the vape meet

decisions decisions

OMF

i have a problem

my wifes work function is on the same day as the vape meet

decisions decisions

wait,there is LIFE!!!!!!

the vape meet starts at 2pm, the office party is at 6.30pm

winner winner @Rob Fisher is having chicken for dinner

So last night I found out that one of my closest friends, who I thought was getting married on the 7th, is actually getting married on the 6th. I would have loved to come and meet you guys, but unfortunately this guy is too close for me to miss his wedding. I've adjusted my rsvp on this thread, and the cloud blowing competition, so while my name is still there, the total doesn't include me. Sorry guys, next time

@Nimbus_Cloud and myself will be attending representing the MOB. We will not be needing a vendors table and purely coming for the festivities to meet everyone and snap some photos. Looking forward to it!

@Nimbus_Cloud and myself will be attending representing the MOB. We will not be needing a vendors table and purely coming for the festivities to meet everyone and snap some photos. Looking forward to it!

please RSVP on the opening thread. we look forward to seeing the both of you

howsit guys and gals.

the venue is now locked down and all that is left is for everyone to attend. here are the details:

Date:6 December 2014
TIme : 12 till 6pm
Place: Nuri Sushi Factory
Address: 8 Parliament Street, Cape Town, CBD

vendors will be allowed in from 12 till 1pm. this will give them time to setup their tabls and stands.
@Cape vaping supplies @Zegee @Gazzacpt will be there at 12 to meet the vendors and organise the postions of stands and tables.

everyone else attending the vape meet in cape town is asked to join us from 1pm onward.
we will have to wrap up by 6pm.

nuri will be operating as per normal while we are there. they will have loads of customers come through during the time we are there so expect alot of people asking what we are about. hows that for free advertising and also we will create awareness of what we are all about. vendors this will probably stand you guys in good stead too as this will lead to some nice sales too.

A big thank you to all the guys who offered assistance in the preperation of this vape meet and also to all vendors who have donated toward our prize giving... a big thank you goes out to you from vape town.

My favourite place and i cant attend. Enjoy the meet guys!!

I
Can you hear the crickets ........
Vapemob is going to treat us with a super duper prizes now that they have the sheep the reserve and the hammer
;)

I'm busy yo :-D
Of course. Myself and Nimbus will be there to present the prize on behalf of MOB. Let me know what category you guys need a prize for.

I

I'm busy yo :-D
Of course. Myself and Nimbus will be there to present the prize on behalf of MOB. Let me know what category you guys need a prize for.

@RevnLucky7 thanks for offering to sponsor a prize. if you could let us know what you would like to donate and where you would like it to be awarded then we will do so according your wishes.

@RevnLucky7 thanks for offering to sponsor a prize. if you could let us know what you would like to donate and where you would like it to be awarded then we will do so according your wishes.

We'll allocate R1000 towards the prize. As for what it is, it will be a surprise. You may allocate it towards what you see fit and if it's okay with you, we'd like to personally present it on our behalf?

We'll allocate R1000 towards the prize. As for what it is, it will be a surprise. You may allocate it towards what you see fit and if it's okay with you, we'd like to personally present it on our behalf?

no issue with vapemob presenting the prize. the value will help in deciding where it slots in in the prize giving.
would you prefer coil building or cloud blowing?

thats sounds perfect. im thinking seeing that we dont know what it is maybe it should be a raffle prize?? @zeegee @Marzuq @gazacpt

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Coil building or cloud blowing would be great if the prize factor suffices?

Only ppl who have rsvp'd on this thread will be eligible for the raffle, as this is the list we will be working from and raffle numbers will be on the name tag.

I'd like to add an additional two to my RSVP. So a total of four will be representing the MOBscene with two new faces on our crew.

Just to confirm, no table for us. We won't be there to retail... Purely in it for the festivities. Working hard enough, lets have some fun

Last edited:
Back