Cape Vape Meet #3 on 6 December 2014 @ Nuri Sushi Factory. RSVP in first post.

please remove me from list , something has come up and wont be able to make the meet . this excusion will include coil building and cloud chasing comp:banghead:

il add him to the vape meet preparation group

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

geewizz I cant wait to go to my first vape meet. Sounds awesome guys.

I am very keen. Cannot wait. counting down the days. will the nuri kitchen be up and running for sushi on the night?

I am very keen. Cannot wait. counting down the days. will the nuri kitchen be up and running for sushi on the night?
yes we are only have half of the venue for our vape meet. they will be running their business as per normal so the kitchen will be open to both the public and the members at the vape meet

6 days and counting down. Had a quick pop in at nuri and confirmed everything is in order. Also they now have a centre counter and a counter along the wall in the section where we will be hosting our event.
Exciting times...

If you haven't RSVP'd to the Cape Vape Meet #3 then please do so on the FIRST PAGE of this thread. You can't rsvp on tapatalk so either from your mobile browser or pc. The RSVP should include you and your +1 or any number of people you wish to bring with. All names that are on the RSVP list will be printed and given to respected persons. A copy of the name (forum name , as per RSVP) will be thrown into the lucky raffle and you may be eligible to win a prize. Those names that are not RSVP'd will unfortunately not be part of the raffle.

Good luck and get excited!!

If we can't stay for the duration of the meet but we win a raffle prize, will we still get the prize? Or do you have to be present?

If we can't stay for the duration of the meet but we win a raffle prize, will we still get the prize? Or do you have to be present?

Not quite sure how that works.havent given it thought but we will discuss this and refer back to you

Something has come up and I wont be making the vape meet or coil building. Sorry, would wanted to make it!

Howsit guys and gals.

I have some disappointing news. i was informed by @RevnLucky7 this morning, only 3 days before the Cape Town Vape Meet, that vapemob will be be withdrawing the prize they had promised to sponsor to the value of R1000 (which would have been revealed at the vape meet), as they will be hosting their own event. I believe that VapeMob has received some good exposure from having announced themselves as sponsors to the cape town event and now at the last minute removed themselves from it. things are a little chaotic getting this close to the vape meet and quite a few things still need to be finalised and now to have to rearrange the prizes as they were allocated to accommodate the lack of a sponsor.
If there are any vendors or members who would like to sponsor a prize or toward a prize please contact me to make arrangements.
I am only serving this notification so that members attending the vape meet on saturday do not expect something and end up disappointed.

However guys there is nothing to be concerned about as we have received very generous donations from quite a few of our resident vendors.
I would like to give a big shout out and say thank you to all vendors who have so generously sponsored prizes for the Cape Town vape meet.
The likes of:
@Melinda and the SkyBlue vaping team
@Sir Vape and the Sir Vape Team
@ShaneW from Juicy Joes
@JakesSA and the Vape Club team
@Stroodlepuff and the Vape King team
@KieranD from Vape Cartel
@Al3x from MDK Vapes
@Oupa and the Vapour Mountain team

Last edited by a moderator:
Howsit guys and gals.

I have some disappointing news. i was informed by @RevnLucky7 this morning, only 3 days before the Cape Town Vape Meet, that vapemob will be be withdrawing the prize they had promised to sponsor to the value of R1000 (which would have been revealed at the vape meet), as they will be hosting their own vape meet. I believe that VapeMob has received some good exposure from having announced themselves as sponsors to the cape town event and now at the last minute removed themselves from it. things are a little chaotic getting this close to the vape meet and quite a few things still need to be finalised and now to have to rearrange the prizes as they were allocated to accommodate the lack of a sponsor.
If there are any vendors or members who would like to sponsor a prize or toward a prize please contact me to make arrangements.
I am only serving this notification so that members attending the vape meet on saturday do not expect something and end up disappointed.

However guys there is nothing to be concerned about as we have received very generous donations from quite a few of our resident vendors.
I would like to give a big shout out and say thank you to all vendors who have so generously sponsored prizes for the Cape Town vape meet.
The likes of:
@Melinda and the SkyBlue vaping team
@Sir Vape and the Sir Vape Team
@ShaneW from Juicy Joes
@JakesSA and the Vape Club team
@Stroodlepuff and the Vape King team
@KieranD from Vape Cartel
@Al3x from MDK Vapes
@Oupa and the Vapour Mountain team

Yeah a big thanks to all those sponsors mentioned above for helping us make this what is going to be yet another epic ECIGSSA vape meet :)

Back