Chi-you Mech Mod Blowing My Mind

If zero response or resolving this issue I suggest a sub-thread "NON RECOMMENDED RESELLERS"

Yip, you were ripped off, @Chop007 and everyone on this forum should know it was www.vaporize.co.za. For R750.00 you could have gotten a genuine, great quality Smok Magneto from Vapeking and a mech clone for much less.
With your permission I would like to post a link to this thread on the Vaporize forum and ask for a response?
Ag no Matthee leave it sommer, I will let the dude know my concerns and advise him to show anyone the issues with the batteries and device in the future. I am not one who likes to cause waves, we are all swimming in sh1t and when you make waves, sometimes it enters the mouth and that is kak. I will let him know his errors and see how he corrects it.

Thanks Johan, yeh, some massage parlors look beautiful from the outsite as well, but you never know if you will catch anything once you enter those doors. Not that I have ever entered those doors, never really had the need for a message. Anyways, good show piece and it still vapes, lets how long she lasts.

If you ever go to China stay far away from places with the typical candy stick thing in front of a shop - you think its a barber shop (like our barber shops) but boy what a surprise when you walk in there!

If you ever go to China stay far away from places with the typical candy stick thing in front of a shop - you think its a barber shop (like our barber shops) but boy what a surprise when you walk in there!

Awesome! So then good food I guess. :p

I would get out of there "Chop-Chop"/quick-quick.

@Chop007 I understand but remember it was an honest business transaction from your side, and one thing I've learnt very quickly in the beginning of my career: "THERE IS NO PLACE FOR EMOTIONS IN BUSINESS" your money was good and the merchandise .... ?

If zero response or resolving this issue I suggest a sub-thread "NON RECOMMENDED RESELLERS"
Maybe in a balanced world where all things are equal you would be absolutely correct. I would think it would just cause negative vibes within the community. Then again that is just me. Not a big deal really but somebody else might find it a big deal. Put that to a vote I would say.

@Chop007 I understand but remember it was an honest business transaction from your side, and one thing I've learnt very quickly in the beginning of my career: "THERE IS NO PLACE FOR EMOTIONS IN BUSINESS" your money was good and the merchandise .... ?
You are correct but I am an Anthropologist at heart and studied Ancient Cultures and Social Development. I believe more in second chances and that money is the root of all evil. That is why I closed my business last year and started working again on classic cars, too many issues in business and it was way too hard to be cold and calculating.

Unfortunately humans are emotional beings and we are the ones who created this thing called business. As much as we like, we cannot take emotion out of business without taking humans out of it as well, that is why I believe internet trading is so effective. So, maybe there is no place for emotions and maybe someone might care that the product was poo. I look at it as a learnt experience and will give the dude time to respond to these issues before pulling a Chuck Norris.

But you are correct as well. Ag well, hey, sheesh, all this theory from a vape, advantage 100045 of vaping: It increases knowledge without even being an educational instrument. By it's very existence it provokes intrigue and discussion.

Ag no Matthee leave it sommer, I will let the dude know my concerns and advise him to show anyone the issues with the batteries and device in the future. I am not one who likes to cause waves, we are all swimming in sh1t and when you make waves, sometimes it enters the mouth and that is kak. I will let him know his errors and see how he corrects it.
Ok, no problem. But do tell us their response.

Nice response chop couldn't agree me

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@Chop007 I admire the choice you've made - what a wonderful world it would be if us all was so kind and gentle, one thing though; its's the LOVE for money that's the root of all evil, not the money per se.

IMO it is not just about emotions and business. Buyers and sellers have a responsibility. It is the sellers responsibility to ensure that the product supplied is as advertised. If the seller negated information or was not clued up enough on the product being sold then it is the responsibility of the seller to educated his/her self and provide honest, informative and useful information to the buyer.

It is the buyers responsibility to notify the market of bad products but equally so it is the responsibility of the buyer to give praise to the seller where appropriate.

Ok my 2 cents.

No two ways about it, you overpaid. But that would not have happened had you even glanced at Vapeking or Fasttech's pages. Unless you were under the impression that was an authentic mod, in which case you were deceived. A little research never goes amiss.

Secondly. Remember, there are no set schematics for how a clone should be built. Some are 1:1 copies yet others incorporate different design aspects, be it a lazy shortcut or an improvement. The Russian 91% is actually an improved Kayfun clone. So what I'm saying is that maybe that centre pin in the Chi You is just a different design. Spring loaded going down to the battery and fixed in place for the atty side? I don't know I've never seen a Chi You but just be sure.

Thirdly. I think Ghandalf would be mad by not refunding your products, have a chat with him, tell him what you told us. Any reasonable person would compromise.

And thanks for sharing this all with us. Good luck!

Ps. Maybe someone can shed light on the different design situation.

Ok my 2 cents.

No two ways about it, you overpaid. But that would not have happened had you even glanced at Vapeking or Fasttech's pages. Unless you were under the impression that was an authentic mod, in which case you were deceived. A little research never goes amiss.

Secondly. Remember, there are no set schematics for how a clone should be built. Some are 1:1 copies yet others incorporate different design aspects, be it a lazy shortcut or an improvement. The Russian 91% is actually an improved Kayfun clone. So what I'm saying is that maybe that centre pin in the Chi You is just a different design. Spring loaded going down to the battery and fixed in place for the atty side? I don't know I've never seen a Chi You but just be sure.

Thirdly. I think Ghandalf would be mad by not refunding your products, have a chat with him, tell him what you told us. Any reasonable person would compromise.

And thanks for sharing this all with us. Good luck!

Ps. Maybe someone can shed light on the different design situation.
I could agree with you on the mod maybe, but not the battery - that was plain dangerous and irresponsible if the seller knew it was going to be used in the mech.

I could agree with you on the mod maybe, but not the battery - that was plain dangerous and irresponsible if the seller knew it was going to be used in the mech.

Yes he was, I totally agree. I just want shed some light on the clone design concept. By no means do I condone the price or lack of battery safety information from Vaporize.

Just got a hold of a multimeter, charged that battery to full and then did a Voltage test. Fully charged it sits at 3.22 Volts. The safe limit for any battery is 3.7 Volts. It is supposed to charge up to 4.2 Volts, then when a battery gets down to 3.7-3.6 volts, it should be recharged to avoid stressing it out. So I am glad I took @Matthee advice and never used that battery again.

Please let me know, if any of you know, where in Cape Town I can get a decent battery for my mech mod, any price is mellow so long as it is safe chemistry. Anyone by any chance have a Sony VTC4? HA, HA, HA, I think we all wish for those bad boys.

And the Chi-You seems to be an original Version 1, hence, there being no telescopic pin. Oh well, such is life, back to sucking on my Ego's until I can get a freakin battery. Thanks for all your advice and help, sherbet you guys have taught me a lot over the last 3 days, I appreciate it greatly.

Just got a hold of a multimeter, charged that battery to full and then did a Voltage test. Fully charged it sits at 3.22 Volts. The safe limit for any battery is 3.7 Volts. It is supposed to charge up to 4.2 Volts, then when a battery gets down to 3.7-3.6 volts, it should be recharged to avoid stressing it out. So I am glad I took @Matthee advice and never used that battery again.

Please let me know, if any of you know, where in Cape Town I can get a decent battery for my mech mod, any price is mellow so long as it is safe chemistry. Anyone by any chance have a Sony VTC4? HA, HA, HA, I think we all wish for those bad boys.

And the Chi-You seems to be an original Version 1, hence, there being no telescopic pin. Oh well, such is life, back to sucking on my Ego's until I can get a freakin battery. Thanks for all your advice and help, sherbet you guys have taught me a lot over the last 3 days, I appreciate it greatly.

Give CVS a call, I know he stocks Efest IMR batteries which are ideal for mech's but they are flat top batteries.

Else give VapeMOB a try as they stock the AW IMR button top batteries.

The flat tops from CVS will be perfect. Let's just hope he's got stock.

Wow that is shocking information regarding the battery. An alien probably chucked it out his space ship window. Seriously... that is messed up!

Glad you took the time to investigate battery safety. And sad to find you won't be getting a refund. Vaporize.co.za would do well to have a look at this page.

shew this is hectic

just glad you realized this before anything catastrophic happened

i got my batts from CVS, 18650 and 18350.

do you have something to use in the mean time if he doesnt have stock?

I think chop sent me a mail. I responed and then he went awol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back