Chi-you Mech Mod Blowing My Mind

I love the Russian Clone. Thank you @Zegee, absolutely awesome of you. I must say this little clone can produce huge clouds and great flavor. With a 1.1 ohm coil, the vape is very hot but the flavor is just amazing.

The little screw for air adjustment is top notch and filling is a breeze, just unscrew the little star screw at the bottom and fill with needle point of bottle.

Russian%20Four.jpg

Beautiful looking RBA.

Russian%20One.jpg

6 Loops of Kanthal 32 gauge, twisted and micro coiled. Results in 1.1 ohm resistance. 1.2mm Pin.

Russian%20Two.jpg

Firing nicely from the center out. Squeezed with tweezers to compact. Very nice glow.

Russian%20Six.jpg

Throwing some Vapor Clouds
Russian%20Five.jpg

Looks Stunning on The Chi-You mech mod clone-of-a-clone-of-a-clone's-uncle.

In conclusion: There is still some fine tuning to be done, got to try sub ohm. Have to try Riptripper 'Double Barrel', flavor is awesome, build quality is precise and well refined. The hit is as intense as ever. As of this moment I still prefer the Aqua, most likely because I have had it for longer and can tune it better.
The amount of vapor I get from this single coil is about the same as that I get from the Aqua Dual Coil. This vape is a warm one, bordering on hot.

A beautiful device and I am extremely grateful to @Zegee for thinking of me, thanks bro, you rock man. There are limitless possibilities with this RBA,?? it is easy to build on and I am certain there are a vast multitude of varying coil designs one can do(yipeeeee). As always, thanks for the mellow forum and the awesome vapers out there. Rock On.
only a pleasure bro happy vaping

I love the Russian Clone. Thank you @Zegee, absolutely awesome of you. I must say this little clone can produce huge clouds and great flavor. With a 1.1 ohm coil, the vape is very hot but the flavor is just amazing.

The little screw for air adjustment is top notch and filling is a breeze, just unscrew the little star screw at the bottom and fill with needle point of bottle.

Russian%20Four.jpg

Beautiful looking RBA.

Russian%20One.jpg

6 Loops of Kanthal 32 gauge, twisted and micro coiled. Results in 1.1 ohm resistance. 1.2mm Pin.

Russian%20Two.jpg

Firing nicely from the center out. Squeezed with tweezers to compact. Very nice glow.

Russian%20Six.jpg

Throwing some Vapor Clouds
Russian%20Five.jpg

Looks Stunning on The Chi-You mech mod clone-of-a-clone-of-a-clone's-uncle.

In conclusion: There is still some fine tuning to be done, got to try sub ohm. Have to try Riptripper 'Double Barrel', flavor is awesome, build quality is precise and well refined. The hit is as intense as ever. As of this moment I still prefer the Aqua, most likely because I have had it for longer and can tune it better.
The amount of vapor I get from this single coil is about the same as that I get from the Aqua Dual Coil. This vape is a warm one, bordering on hot.

A beautiful device and I am extremely grateful to @Zegee for thinking of me, thanks bro, you rock man. There are limitless possibilities with this RBA,?? it is easy to build on and I am certain there are a vast multitude of varying coil designs one can do(yipeeeee). As always, thanks for the mellow forum and the awesome vapers out there. Rock On.

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Back