Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
daai klink na 'n plan.... moet gaan dop en chop kry vir na die vape meet :)

Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa, looks like I going to make it to the meet, manage to complete work deliverables, so see you all there. Will be bring the wife and sons with this time. Sooooooo Looking forward to it.

50 minutes and counting...

Sent from my brick using Tapatalk

Almost there, just in traffic

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

And this is my wife wont allow me to go to the meet...

Go to vape meet R200.00
Wifes facial expression when I unload the car... priceless

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417271641956.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417271641956.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 53
I need a new profile pic... i dont have crappy juice any more. Thanks all the vendors at vape meet jhb... awesome stuff

have fun! pity I am too far away :) ....and its f******** cold here, so 2 things to be jealous :rolleyes:

edit: @Silver push the peeps to vote!

Anybody at the meet from Centurion ? IF so please PM me I could not make it and kimbo has a package for me :)

Great meet!

Just got home!!

Thanks to the organisers @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo for organizing this!! We would like to thank everyone who came and supported us!! Also it was really cool seeing everyone just to name a few! @Silver @Alex @Rob Fisher @Imthiaz Khan @Gambit @MurderDoll @Yiannaki (happy bday bro :party::party:) and if i have missed a few i am sorry i couldnt remember your id and it was a crazy epic day!

Even @devdev made an appearance and took lots of great pics!!

Last edited:
Spectacular meet. Even though I couldn't be there from the beginning was still good.

Great meet!

Just got home!!

Thanks to the organisers @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo for organizing this!! We would like to thank everyone who came and supported us!! Also it was really cool seeing everyone just to name a few! @Silver @Alex @Rob Fisher @MurderDoll @Yiannaki (happy bday bro :party::party:) and if i have missed a few i am sorry as it was a crazy epic day!
Great seeing you again!
Had a great time seeing everyone!

Chuffed Mike managed to pull off a double win. Representing! Ha ha.

It's @Yiannak's birthday? :eek:
Happy Birthday bud! I didn't even realise!

Thank you to all the organizers, vendors and vapers for making it a great event... This was our first event and definitely looking forward to the next one... got 3rd in cloud blowing(had to battle out 3'rd spot with my wife!!! HEHE).. watch out number 1 and 2... i'ma comin... hehe :)

And thank you so much for all the prizes!!! guys, the event rocked... let's hope next time we don't have to compete with the rugby and the guys at the bar!! (yes I know I was there also, hehe) HEHE

Vape meet was top class. Awesome seeing u all:) got some fantastic juices was a really good day

Really had a good time at the meet. Was running up and down most of the day so sorry if i did not come chat to some ppl.

Just wanna also appologise for not starting the cloud blowing on time. But we had to battle with the rugby and the sound and thr management.
But at least it did happen.

Thanks to all the guys and girls that stayed a bit longer for that.

Oh and i will try and be more active on the forum. Ma6be even sneak in a new video or something

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I RSVP'd but I'm actually not going to be able to make it on the 29th - Going to Kings of Chaos that day.

! i had to google that. ... Billy Gibbons! :O ohmygoodness :rock: ....... zz top, i can't remember where or when but i think it was Standard Bank Arena...? A small place, close up, right next to the stage. was freaking awesome. Maybe 2000 or 2001. :-(

Thanks every one. I now have a few faces to put to the names, but many thanks to @Stroodlepuff and everyone else that arranged the meet it was fantastic. @Yiannaki thanks for the help with the coil build, I just finished a new single coil build and all I can say is where the :censored: is every one and where did this fog come from. :D.

Today I felt like a kid in a toy shop and was a little distracted. So if you saw me or called me and I didn't respond... Please forgive me :D:D:D

Adventure for tomorrow. Starting mixing my own juice with my new chemistry set (Thanks guys from Skyblue)

Again thank you everyone, and cant wait for the next one.

Note to self: Remember bigger bag for next Meet!!!

P.S Nou het ons klaar gebraai...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back