Parallel Coil (Sub-Ohm) on the Lemo - [Warning: Image Heavy]

I did the same build on the kayfun but the vape was to hot for me. I don't know if I coiled wrong but it was a .6 ohm parallel
The vape on the Kayfun will be way too hot as there is not enough airflow to accommodate for the heat from the coil. The Lemo has much more airflow which gives you a dense and cooler vape than the kayfun.

Ceramic bottom and glass top stays cool

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 16
The vape on the Kayfun will be way too hot as there is not enough airflow to accommodate for the heat from the coil. The Lemo has much more airflow which gives you a dense and cooler vape than the kayfun.

I was wondering if the airflow might be the problem, I can vape .5 on the RDA. Its still hot but not as hot as the Kayfun. Thanks for the tip ;)

I was wondering if the airflow might be the problem, I can vape .5 on the RDA. Its still hot but not as hot as the Kayfun. Thanks for the tip ;)

The longer and wider chimney on the Lemo probably also helps to cool it down a bit ;) It's definitely alot cooler than the 1.0 Ohm dual coil build I had in my Kafun...I'm not too fond of warm vapes and this is just right for me :D

I run a 0.7ohm 30ga twisted 2mm ID on my kayfun and get a good vape from that but won't go lower than that.

Yeah, subbing on the Kayfun sounds a bit sketchy to me...that was designed before 0.5 clearomizers were all the rage :rofl:

Once Did a 0.60ohms on my kayfun and o man she heated up big time. Vape was like hot chillies lol

Once Did a 0.60ohms on my kayfun and o man she heated up big time. Vape was like hot chillies lol

Red hot chilli....Kayfun :eek:

Even the dual coil at 1.0 Ohm was a bit much for me...could only use it for short stints at a time.

Has anyone here tried a heavy menthol in a hot setup like that? I'm curious what that would be like - probably quite confusing :D

I used hypermint and I could taste it in the mouth for like 2days.

you failed to resist my subliminal message, Now take a deep tote on that menthol. :smoke:

Send us a post card and give my regards to Hendrix :hi:

They're out of postcards, but Jimi says hey :p

It's actually kinda gooooood :D The menthol almost disappears while you inhale and then kicks you on the way out and stays there :)

They're out of postcards, but Jimi says hey :p

It's actually kinda gooooood :D The menthol almost disappears while you inhale and then kicks you on the way out and stays there :)

Dammit, now I want to try it :(

Finally got to do the vertical coil.

28g (twisted 2 strands together)
6 wraps
2mm ID.

0.4 ohms.
Not hot at all. Very nice Flavour! Quite like this build!

Back