Vaping Gamers

Can't wait to wet the nostalgia.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yip. Still not sure what they up to. Reboot, remake or actual sequel.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think I'll hold out for reviews before I commit to purchase.

Only game I'm really itching for is Destiny. Beta will be out soon. Can't wait!!

Too many of these classic titles getting properly destroyed by their remakes/reboots/whatever. Not interested anymore. :( Still, will definitely check out the reviews and gameplay vids when they come out, and make a decision then. But right now, I'm satisfied with Assassin's Creed Pirates. Arr!

By the way, has anyone here used https://www.kandypens.com? Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Oooh, this thread exists :D

Any DotA players here? My kit arrived this morning and now I'm just waiting for quitting time to enjoy testing it out while jamming a couple of games...
My hubby plays Dota 2 via Steam ??

As I am still a newbie I just stumbled upon this thread and I wish I saw more Rift players out there. Stunning MMORPG and free to play with no monthly subscription like WoW. Can't wait to get it downloaded to my new iMac ? Hope to see some of you join there soon!

I play Call of duty Ghosts ? ps3 while vaping in between deaths? haha
I must admit that ever since I started dating my kill/death ratio has taken a beating. I find myself being killed far more frequently.

Not sure if it is due to taking vape sessions in between kills or dying more so that I can vape more ;-)

Battle Field 3 and 4 for me!
I love the FPS Action sceene :)

I must admit that ever since I started dating my kill/death ratio has taken a beating. I find myself being killed far more frequently.

Not sure if it is due to taking vape sessions in between kills or dying more so that I can vape more ;-)
its truly a bitter sweet feeling... chance to have a quick vape while your death count climbs haha ?

The last Steam "summer sale" resulted in me getting a very harsh mail from Mweb,... add insult to injury we where throttled as well. Apparently 76gigs useage in three days is excessive :oops:
Needless to say my teen was as mad as a wet ham when his internet access was removed for a while :devil:

The last Steam "summer sale" resulted in me getting a very harsh mail from Mweb,... add insult to injury we where throttled as well. Apparently 76gigs useage in three days is excessive :oops:
Needless to say my teen was as mad as a wet ham when his internet access was removed for a while :devil:
Actually I think that MWEB should be blamed here, they are well aware of the rush that Summer Sale has on gamers so they should cater for this and have allowances.

MWEB will never see me again, pushed them a pip years ago for downright terrible service and double billing me.

Afrihost! They even have a leaderboard to see who can use the most bandwidth in a month :rock:

Last edited:
Afrihost! They even have a leaderboard to see who can use the most bandwidth in a month :rock:

:-D

I've been with Mweb for years, never had an issue - gave the poor call centre agent a hard time and kudo's to them, my line was unthrottled the next morning. We do have to watch our downloads though, they have this idiotic 30 day rolling system that makes absolutely no bluddy sense except to them. But... this too shall pass ;)

I was World of warcraft for many many years, then switched to Star Wars the old republic. Tried skyrim online as I was a huge fan of the elder scroll, but just couldnt get into it to much. played BF 3 and 4, and now im waiting to see how GTA v will be on PC. I still need to find a game that can capture me again.

I was World of warcraft for many many years, then switched to Star Wars the old republic. Tried skyrim online as I was a huge fan of the elder scroll, but just couldnt get into it to much. played BF 3 and 4, and now im waiting to see how GTA v will be on PC. I still need to find a game that can capture me again.
I haven't felt captured since Battlefield Bad Company 2. I loved bf3 and enjoy Bf4 but they just dont make me play for hours on end.

Far Cry 2 was ok but hated the lobby system. That and you couldn't join a game in progress. Far Cry 3 had no dedicated servers so leave it there.

Right now I am so keen to try some Bad Company 2 again.

I tried Wlidstar and while there is nothing wrong with it, I'm just not addicted to it or anything at the moment. I am enjoying bf4 more lately since my skill has improved somewhat.

This is old, but it made me laugh today so I'm going to re-share :-

Bard.jpeg

So I'm actually considering giving Warlords of draenor a go.... dust of the old hunter bow, Wipe the monk's staff, oil the warrior blade, stock up on mana for the mage....
bleh, sound like alot of work...

Back