What's in your hand right now?

7d82f49db47b3b53461bd5467ce255bf.jpg

Smok Minos 25mm
Effeil T1 165W
Dual 3mm 5 wrap slightly spaced 0.25ohm
Rogue by HardHitters @70W

Loving this tank and juice combination to no end!

Thank you efun.top for the good deal! @Thisam

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IMG_1448.JPG

Eleaf Pico Mega with some "Rogue", by "Hard Hitters Alliance" 12mg. This is the best tobacco juice I have tasted at a fair price for the beautiful packaging. A beautiful vanilla going on, making it sweet and smooth, even at 12mg. The Pico Mega is a super powerful little rig for its size. Very happy with it. My only gripe is the top feed cap would not unscrew, no matter how hard I tried. But Craig at Sir Vape kindly sorted that out for me today.

Hi there Rob. I picked up the Serpent 25 today after much Googling, the silver one. Built a single coil this evening, the twisted ones that come in the packaging. (I wonder what metal it is?) OMG, I am over the moon! It is such a brilliant vape, even at 30 - 35W, for a single coil! No leaks, sturdy and overall -- damn near perfect! Now I know why you raved about it in some of your previous posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there Rob. I picked up the Serpent 25 today after much Googling, the silver one. Built a single coil this evening, the twisted ones that come in the packaging. (I wonder what metal it is?) OMG, I am over the moon! It is such a brilliant vape, even at 30 - 35W, for a single coil! No leaks, sturdy and overall -- damn near perfect! Now I know why you raved about it in some of your previous posts.

Yip I vape it at 30 watts with a single 0.6Ω and it is the best vape ever! And to think I had almost given up on RTA's...

Built a single coil this evening, the twisted ones that come in the packaging. (I wonder what metal it is?) OMG, I am over the moon! It is such a brilliant vape, even at 30 - 35W, for a single coil!

When you are ready to replace the coil... build a 3,5mm 24g Nichrome 7 wrap coil... @BigGuy built this for me and it's damn perfect!

This morning I woke up at 03h00 for some reason, so had time to do some clean builds. So at the moment I have some Noble Neon in the Crius...

NobleNeon.jpg

@Rob Fisher told me this was tasty, and he was right! For me this is about as close as you can get to drinking the juice out of a can of tinned pineapples! Not sure who to thank for its creation... @SwickedV I think?

This morning I woke up at 03h00 for some reason, so had time to do some clean builds. So at the moment I have some Noble Neon in the Crius...

View attachment 66982

@Rob Fisher told me this was tasty, and he was right! For me this is about as close as you can get to drinking the juice out of a can of tinned pineapples! Not sure who to thank for its creation... @SwickedV I think?
Indeed sir !!
Glad you like it ;)

Back