【ENDED】Get your Gen Kit at VapeCon 2019! Giveaway specially for SA vapers!

Joined 12/10/17. But due to a technical glitch my account was only activated 16/10/17 at 21:51.

Thanks so much for your participation and also thanks for such a good platform for us to communicate.
Here are the 3 winners who will win the Gen Kit
@GerrieP
@tiaan123
@Sal

Please contact us within 24 hours with your information. And we will forward to our colleagues who will go to VapeCon 2019 to take the prizes to u! Please claim your prizes at our booth!
If you don't win this giveaway, don't be down! We prepare a lot of gifts and prizes at our booth too.

Come and meet us at Booth No.: 51,52,53,54. Excited to meet you all!

Awesome and congratulations to the winners

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for your participation and also thanks for such a good platform for us to communicate.
Here are the 3 winners who will win the Gen Kit
@GerrieP
@tiaan123
@Sal

Please contact us within 24 hours with your information. And we will forward to our colleagues who will go to VapeCon 2019 to take the prizes to u! Please claim your prizes at our booth!
If you don't win this giveaway, don't be down! We prepare a lot of gifts and prizes at our booth too.

Come and meet us at Booth No.: 51,52,53,54. Excited to meet you all!
What a great way to Start a Monday.
Thanks Vapresso for a great gift and to all participants and fellow winners. I am stoked to own my first NEW mod. Thanks again. See u at Vapecon 2019

I joined about 17th Aug 2019

When I heard that vapecon was hosted by Ecigssa I joined here to get Info and dagnabbit... I was hooked here, I have been posting everyday, reading up on the insights. I have also watched and learned a great deal about vaporesso
Checked the reviews out on YouTube and it looks like a great mod. The concensus was on my question when I joined here was the best combo is a Vaporesso mod with Zeus x, will be looking forward to test this on sunday

Congrats to the winners!

Awesome comp @Vaporesso

We will see your team at VapeCon 2019 !
Very pleased to have you with us again here in South Africa
You are always welcome

I joined the forum 30 January 2019

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I joined on the 16th of October 2018!!!!!!! Ciggy free ever since!!!

Back