1 or 2 Flavour DIY Recipes

Flavorah Kentucky Blend
ZmsA2VP.jpg
I mixed this up at 4 % on 10 January 2017. First taste on 20 January 2017.

First tobacco with a proper toasted taste. An excellent toasted dark brown pipe tobacco taste. A tiny bit nutty, bright and spicy. Dryish, but with a full mouth feel. I get a slightly woody, vanilla caramel aroma on the exhale. Aftertaste is that typical pipe tobacco slightly bitter coating in the mouth - if you ever smoked a pipe you will know.

From what I have read and heard, most Flavorah tobaccos are literally shake and vape material. And it tends to fade very quickly. My Kentucky Blend is still going strong as we speak. I did pick up a tiny bit of patchouli (which I do not like) as an undertone in the beginning, but that disappeared quickly.

An awesome standalone flavour. Perfect for people used to smoking pipe or toasted cigarettes.

A good candidate as a base for a Rum and Maple Tobacco juice.

Locally available here.

hi @Andre

this is so awesome, made 20ml's 2 days ago and tried it today, wow, and I'm sure it will only get better, thank you

so much still to learn here !

Only very slightly, if at all. Nicotine is what contributes most to throat hit.
I used to think so but it seems to be flavour dependant. I did a 50/50 with my last Banana Nut Bread; 8% Banana Nut Bread and 1% Brown Sugar and 1.5mg Nicotine.
Great taste but a rough throat hit.

I used to think so but it seems to be flavour dependant. I did a 50/50 with my last Banana Nut Bread; 8% Banana Nut Bread and 1% Brown Sugar and 1.5mg Nicotine.
Great taste but a rough throat hit.
Absolutely, but that is the exception to the rule.

Dont know if its from the millions or cigarettes I smoked, but I never had a big throat hit. I mixed up to 12mg nic, no throat hit. Maybe its the vg nic. Bought some pg nic, will try it sometime

Dont know if its from the millions or cigarettes I smoked, but I never had a big throat hit. I mixed up to 12mg nic, no throat hit. Maybe its the vg nic. Bought some pg nic, will try it sometime
i’m still 100% convinced that the throat hit is from too much PG or certain flavors, if it’s the nic it’s overmixed or exposed to too much air. i did an experiment with Scrawny, gold, prime and sreammasters nic @90, 80,70,60 and 50% PG mixes and only got throat on 50%- 60%.
No flavors.

Back