1 or 2 Flavour DIY Recipes

Yep. That's one of the things I would change. Dropper bottles for nic and something similar for the PG and VG.

By the way, I made that Strawberry cream you suggested on another thread and everywhere I go people ask me about it. It smells amazing and taste just as nice.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

link to recipe?

I based 90% of my purchase around that post of yours. But that Strawberry cream is my favourite so far.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

this is by me fore the wife to stop using spesifiek breeze sig
lycheecreme
cap sweet lychee 5%
tfa crème de menthe 5%

Koolada Crème
TFA - Koolada 2.5%
TFA - Crème de Menthe II 5%

cold minty
tfa mint candy 5%
tfa koolada 10 pg 7.5%

How can we not have mustard milk on the first page? It is the quintessential newbie DIY recipe. I know it was my first mix and guaranteed it was the first for a lot of the DIYers out there.

Mustard milk

TFA Strawberry 6%
TFA Vanilla bean Ice Cream 8%

:-D

Steeping time??

Steeping time??

Hi @Ettiene
I agree with @Adephi

I made mustard milk and tried it after 9 days. Didnt like it at all. Was sour and chemically.
Several folk have advised me to give the VBIC at least 2 weeks and even 3 weeks
So mine is continuing to steep ;-)

@Silver a nice coffee vape I make for a mate of mine and he goes through about 700ml (he’s permanently vaping) of it a month of is:

CAP Cappuccino v2 8%
CAP Choc Glazed Donut 2%

2 weeks steep time and it’s really really good.

Last edited:
i mix Bazooka strawberry straws 3mg with Liqua cookies 18mg, it makes a nice strawberry cookies with allot of nicotine, no skill needed 2/5 cookies+3/5 strawberry. Its easy, fills the nicotine need and its simple. change values to taste. both are 70vg/30pg. its not really DIY but it tastes pretty good

Icee Watermelon (a VGod Lushice Remix)
NLNe1lV.png

Watermelon and Melon juices are very occasional vapes for me. Then @Rude Rudi went and sang the praises of PUR Watermelon and linked to this recipe. And my daughter in law loves watermelon. Had to mix it. DIL has not seen a drop of this juice yet as I just cannot have enough. PUR Watermelon certainly is "to die for" and here you get your slice straight from the fridge. Ice cold watermelon - what can be a more perfect summer vape.

Icee Watermelon
PUR Watermelon 10.0 %
WS-23 (30%) 2.0 %
TFA Sweetener 0.5 %

Total flavour: 12.5 %

NLNe1lV.png

Watermelon and Melon juices are very occasional vapes for me. Then @Rude Rudi went and sang the praises of PUR Watermelon and linked to this recipe. And my daughter in law loves watermelon. Had to mix it. DIL has not seen a drop of this juice yet as I just cannot have enough. PUR Watermelon certainly is "to die for" and here you get your slice straight from the fridge. Ice cold watermelon - what can be a more perfect summer vape.

Icee Watermelon
PUR Watermelon 10.0 %
WS-23 (30%) 2.0 %
TFA Sweetener 0.5 %

i just got tfa watermelon might sub it and see what it is like mmm

NLNe1lV.png

Icee Watermelon
PUR Watermelon 10.0 %
WS-23 (30%) 2.0 %
TFA Sweetener 0.5 %

Thanks @Andre - this sounds great.
I have generally not liked watermelon vapes even though I love eating real watermelon.
Am keen to try this out.

Onto the to-mix and to-order lists this shall go....

Back