100% organic Tobaccos concentrate and e-liquid from Europe

Lucignolo

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day Gentlemen and ladies
Just a quick question....

Would you consider to use 100% organic Tobaccos concentrate and various e-liquid selected from Europe?

Many thanks for your attention
Best Regards
Luca

Attachments

• Latakia.jpg
    Latakia.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 15
Good day Gentlemen and ladies
Just a quick question....

Would you consider to use 100% organic Tobaccos concentrate and various e-liquid selected from Europe?

Many thanks for your attention
Best Regards
Luca
Just make sure you have plenty of cotton for all those re-wicks and keep the high ohms low wattage!

Did someone say tobacco?:) A BIG yes from me as well:headbang:

Just make sure you have plenty of cotton for all those re-wicks and keep the high ohms low wattage!
No true. There are also organic e-liquid microfiltered excellent for pod and thanks with normal coils.
Thank you very much for your interest

No true. There are also organic e-liquid microfiltered excellent for pod and thanks with normal coils.
Thank you very much for your interest
Yea, high ohms and low wattage!

Talking about tobacco's, did you ever try that clone Cubano juice recipe?
What Cubano Recipe? Who, When, What.....

I have some tobacco flavours that sort of taste a bit like they could have been used in Cubano, but that main clove type tobacco note eludes me. I think it was also used in Matador.

@Lucignolo These Organic Tobacco's are NET's? Like Stixx Mixx etc.

What Cubano Recipe? Who, When, What.....

I have some tobacco flavours that sort of taste a bit like they could have been used in Cubano, but that main clove type tobacco note eludes me. I think it was also used in Matador.

@Lucignolo These Organic Tobacco's are NET's? Like Stixx Mixx etc.
Yes, all NET, some are fire cured, like Latakia, Kentucky all 100% organic. Concentrate, mix and vape or ready to vape. Some of the most complex blend need maturation to be perfect. My personal all-day, is a Cyprus Latakia 5%

Back