200W Devices

dewald.kotze

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

I am currently running the evic vtc 75w and its been my all day device for a long time.

I am now looking to upgrade to a dual 18650 mod. I have been doing a lot of research, but as you all know there are so many devices out there with varying reviews.

could any of you suggest a good dual 18650 device. I have looked at the smok H-Priv, the cuboid, minikin and a few others.

any suggestions or help would be great.

Minikin for size and durability win. Probably the smok for features galore. The cuboid if you want to use it as a ship anchor. The Fuchai213 seems pretty small as well. Thats all i have tried.

Any have asked this question.
But with dual battery Mods.
Always inveSt in a external charger.

As for the MOD.
Many have gone with .
Sig213
Fuchai 213
Kooperplus 200 w
Smok h priv 220 w
Smok xcube Ultra looks to be a nice mod.
Ipv5 is a very quick ramp up device
Limitless 200w box mod.

My favorites are
Smoks and ipv5

Luckily i invested in a 4 bay charger when i got my evic. So i'm ok in that regard.

I was really interested in the smok h rpiv, but after watching a view reviews on youtube, the fact that any atty bigger than 22mm will overhang onto the top screen, which is concerning.

i know a lot of people were seriously looking forward to the cuboid, but haven't seen much about them since.

might be the look of the hotcig mr Fisher. haha.

so there's no specific reason for liking the Hotcig more, its not that much better hardware wise more just a personal thing?

I am in a very similar boat to you and these are the 200W devices which have caught my attention:

Smok H-Priv
Pioneer4You IPV6x (to be released)
Smok Koopor Plus
Limitless 200W
RX200S

Mods... Mods Everywhere

OOM @Rob Fisher has soooo many beautiful devices and tips and tanks and everything. For a noob like myself that's just absolute heaven right there. I wish I could sit with oom for a day and just vape all his different devices and tank and pick his brain about everything I ever wanted to know.

That can be a prize on its own, "A day with Oom @Rob Fisher", I will enter that for sure.

I happened to stumble upon some of oom's 'Rambling with Rob' streams last night and spent an hour and a half watching his vids, and happened to watch the review of the Hotcig 150, and for a better understanding as to why oom likes it so much you should check out that video @dewald.kotze . I want one of these after watching it.

I am in a very similar boat to you and these are the 200W devices which have caught my attention:

Smok H-Priv
Pioneer4You IPV6x (to be released)
Smok Koopor Plus
Limitless 200W
RX200S

I think @dewald.kotze wants a dual bat mod, the RX200s has three batteries.

What about the Snow wolf 200W? I'm thinking of that or the Hotcig 150, they just look marvelous.

I'm in exactly the same situation - window shopping for a dual battery mod :)

As always, I guess it depends on your needs - for me I'm after temp control for stainless steel and something that I can also fit in my pocket, so it's ruled out a few things. But here's what I've been looking at:

Cuboid 150W (similar to my eVic VTC mini, so easy to use)
iPV 5 SX330 (got the YiHi chip which is cool)
Vapor Flask Classic 150W (RX200 chip which is also cool, and it's aesthetically pleasing;))
Smok R200 (nice looking device)
Minikin 1.5 (another great looker)

Now I just need to find the cash ;(

I also like the Hot Cig R150.
Very nice its wow

Ipv5 fits really smooth in my pocket
Been on this setup for a week now.
Loving this mod 2 days battery life.
Tc mode 60J 0.15ohm coils on a tfv4

The IPV5 is pretty heavy
- Gearbest has it at 215g (I assume without batteries)
- Fasttech has it at 318g (I assume with batteries)

If Fasttech is correct, then it has a mass similar to the RX200S with 3 25R's in it.

@Rob Fisher , does the TC work on the Sig213 ??? The youtube vids say it doesn't ???

you see now that was also a device i was quite interested in, the RX200. There was big hype about it. my only concern with something like that is that you cant really use that as an all day device. just seems to big to carry around not even to put it in your pocket.

you see now that was also a device i was quite interested in, the RX200. There was big hype about it. my only concern with something like that is that you cant really use that as an all day device. just seems to big to carry around not even to put it in your pocket.
I was at a mall last weekend and went into a vape shop there (just browsing). They had some items on display and so I just had to get my hands on some of them. The RX200s is not big at all - fits very comfortably in the hand and felt quite light WITHOUT BATTERIES. I have heard some people mention that with 3 18650's in it, it can be a bit heavy.
Also held the cuboid mini. Almost caused me to topple over from the weight :D - feels like it is made from lead.

Sig 213 works well on temp control. Im not too clued up but apparently there is another video where someome showed daniel how to use the tc mode.
Now the part im not too clued up about- i stand to be corrected but tc issues were fixed on the new firmware from v1.8 if im not mistaken.

So basically all the new sig 213 work well with tc now.
Ive tried tc on mine just to check if it works how its suppose too and no problems. (Mine came with v2.0 firmware)
But i too just use power mode.

Vape on peeps

The IPV5 is pretty heavy
- Gearbest has it at 215g (I assume without batteries)
- Fasttech has it at 318g (I assume with batteries)

If Fasttech is correct, then it has a mass similar to the RX200S with 3 25R's in it.

@Rob Fisher , does the TC work on the Sig213 ??? The youtube vids say it doesn't ???
I have both the RX and the IPV5, the IPV is lighter but not so much lighter.

Back