2016 - How much juice do you vape per day?

2016 - How much juice do you vape per day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm probably in the 21-25 ml category. I miss my nautilus mini with 1.5 ohm coils and my 20w istick. Those were the cheaper days of vaping for me.

These new tanks just drink juice and the new Petri RTA is probably the worst of the bunch I own but the flavour is insane so it's all good. My DIY juices on the petri taste a lot better than on anything else I vape on, fortunately that tank stays home during the day :whew:

IJoy Tornado with 0.3 ohm coils, normally at around 45 - 50W. Makes 30 ml go past so quickly... No wonder my juices never get to steep...

Very interesting poll @Silver, might be worthwhile making it an annual event to see where we are heading with our vaping. If the poll was based on how much alcohol you drink per day I would probably scare myself and have to check into re-hab immediately...

Very interesting poll @Silver, might be worthwhile making it an annual event to see where we are heading with our vaping. If the poll was based on how much alcohol you drink per day I would probably scare myself and have to check into re-hab immediately...

Agreed @Neal - I do think the amount we are vaping on average has approximately doubled over the past year or two. (comparing with a similar previous poll)

Is 30ml a day overdoing it? I sit on my own at work and chainvape non stop. Then I come home, and continue... I blame the XL tank but this can not be a good thing, can it?

Actually thinking of putting the old MTL Nautilus to work again.

Hi Ladies and Gents.
Got to ask you guys a quickie, how much do you vape?
My smok puffcounter runs up too 999 puffs.
I haven't gone over that yet.
Weekends i end up going over 800 Puffs per day.
Yes it is heavy on juice since im running the Smok Tfv8,
I decided to take a picture last night, which is attached (i hope)
To show my count for yesterday, please bear in mind that im not allowed to Vape indoors at work and having an indoor job generally puts a bit off a damper on my amount of vaping during the day.
Please post pics of your Vape counters at the end of the night getting into bed.

529 puffs done last night, sorry for the potato quality Photo.
upload_2016-10-18_16-39-5.jpeg

You running a TFV8 stock coil that low? Give it HORNS! It comes alive at 150w.

My juice use 9ml to 15ml a day. I CAN kill 30ml of something good in a night if having a good time and it is Torus.

Creating this thread because @Scouse45 posted a similar question on another thread.

I initially moved his posts to a similar poll thread we had in 2014, but since the hardware has changed so much (with increased power), we are now vaping far more juice per day than we did before.

So in order to preserve what we had in the old poll, I have renamed that old thread with 2014 in front and it will be closed soon.

Am creating this new poll for 2016. We also needed to modify the options in the poll to accommodate higher juice consumption!

How much juice do you consume?

Are you a Gas Guzzler or an economical fuel sipper?

View attachment 70884 View attachment 70885

Please select the option in the poll which matches your juice consumption best. Will be interesting to see how things have changed.

Feel free to also post explanatory notes below.
Guess I am a mid sized sedan

I have seen that we like to share our setups for the day and desk checks and what i vaped today but we seem to always have a poll on how much we vape per day. @Silver could we not somehow create a template that would make part of the what is in your hands theead that would have some more details. For example

Mod: sx mini qclass
Tank/Dripper: merlin mini
Coil: ni80 at 2,5mm id with 7 wraps on single coil deck that reads at 0,7ohms
How much juice so far for the day: 4mls
Juice: sirvape - amarula fruit and then a post of the hand check.

Just an idea for a fellow vaper.

I have seen that we like to share our setups for the day and desk checks and what i vaped today but we seem to always have a poll on how much we vape per day. @Silver could we not somehow create a template that would make part of the what is in your hands theead that would have some more details. For example

Mod: sx mini qclass
Tank/Dripper: merlin mini
Coil: ni80 at 2,5mm id with 7 wraps on single coil deck that reads at 0,7ohms
How much juice so far for the day: 4mls
Juice: sirvape - amarula fruit and then a post of the hand check.

Just an idea for a fellow vaper.

Thanks for the suggestion @antonherbst
My feeling on a pre-populated template for the Whats in Your Hand thread is that it will probably stifle many posters. Members are more than welcome to use your "template" to post whatever they like in that thread but I dont think we should force people to do as such.

By the way, I think there is a 2017 poll for juice consumption. I seem to recall we created one.

Back