25mm Dual cell mod

The_Ice

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi fellow vapers,

I'm starting to investigate a possible upgrade from my current topbox (kanger) setup. I've already decided to get a limitless classic rdta. For mobility and pocket friendliness I am looking for a 2 cell mod. This would then have to be a 25 mm mod because I'd go crazy if I had overhang.

I'm currently looking at the minikin v2 and ipv6x as they seem to have the proper power and functionality and are much discussed on the forum. However:
The minikin touchscreen and cell layout bother me.
And the build quality of the ipv6x is a big question mark for me, 510 connector and it just looks slightly plasticy.
The ipv8 looks better but how does a 25mm atty sit on it? (maybe oom @Rob Fisher will even have a photo)

Can someone direct me to other options to investigate.

I have a Slice and a RX2/3 in 2 cell mode.

Slice is honestly better in ergonomics and pretty good battery life.

RX 2/3 in 2 cell mode when picked up you have to search for the button because all the angles are similar.

I think the RX is edgy and looks more sophisticated visually

The Slice looks and feels very sensible.

And good choice on the limitless but consider the Plus if you want the bundled 510 driptip adaptor.

You really want me to buy an IPV when I have these? Never gonna happen. :p

Now that's just bragging ......

Honestly looked at the IPV6X myself , for the price who cares if the paint peels , bead blast it and you have a great beater mod ;)

The Slice is a serious contender , think in 2017 it will be the year of the 26650 mods .....

Another contender is the VapeDroid C1D2 , mod from a top end mod maker but at a reasonable price......

Have you hired people for tank maintenance? I cant even rewick 3 tanks a week. How do you manage

The truth of the matter is only really 3 or 4 tanks are operational at once... but I have plenty of time and often do a full pit stop and clean everything... I retired to do some serious bass fishing... now I have retired from competitive bass fishing and now concentrate on vaping. :p

Honestly looked at the IPV6X myself , for the price who cares if the paint peels , bead blast it and you have a great beater mod ;)

I would certainly care... a peeling mod is just BS no matter how cheap it is! I gave an IPV6 to a mate and it's looks like crap! :-@

I would certainly care... a peeling mod is just BS no matter how cheap it is! I gave an IPV6 to a mate and it's looks like crap! :-@
I had 3 ipv mods and they all peeled or scratched too easily. You're definitely right on that point.

Slice has a strong baked in paint job. Definitely not the best finish out there but a nice tough paint job.

That purple and blue Athena does not look good at all. It doesn't suite the rest of those impeccable devices. I'll save you from having to do maintenance on that if I have to;)
Think about it, you'll have 1/14th more time to be retired.

If you have R3,000 burning a hole in your pocket then give me a PM... I need to save 1/14th of my Pit Stop time. :D

Back