3 Core Fused Claptons

NOOB

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone. I'm on the hunt 3 core fused claptons. In the past I got these from Vaperite (Vape Creations Coils). You could get 8 coils for sub R100 if I remember correctly. Their online store however, no longer seems to stock them. They do have 5 core fused claptons for R165 for 6, which works out R27.50 per coil (slightly pricey imo). Could anyone possibly point me in a direction where I could get 3-4 core fused claptons, preferably also 8 or 10 in a container, or where I could possibly get 3-4 core fused clapton wire to make some coils? I dont have an issue with DIY and would love to give it a go, but with work and study commitments I dont currently have the time for DIY.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Check the vape guy, you get the coilology pack and that has tri core fused Clapton’s in it.

B495AF3C-A94A-43F4-9E05-A4FC42D674CD.png

Or if you’re in Durbs you can have mine. I’m not using them.

Check out the vape den. They have tri core fused clapton's ni80 material. 90 bucks and 10 in a pack. Great speedy service from @Pho3niX90

I am in the same boat. Bought the vape creations tri core fused clapton spool, and I'd describe it as decent. Better than geekvape, but there is also better out there. Next I'll try some coilology from vape den. I see they also stock another brand.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm relatively new to this RTA thing, but I've realized good quality coils save you in the long run.

I bought some tri-core aliens, for R160 for 2. 1st coil didn't last 3 weeks.

Where I got at least 3 months out of one of @smilelykumeenit coils.

As a matter of interest. How long do these coils last you that's so cheap?

I'm relatively new to this RTA thing, but I've realized good quality coils save you in the long run.

I bought some tri-core aliens, for R160 for 2. 1st coil didn't last 3 weeks.

Where I got at least 3 months out of one of @smilelykumeenit coils.

As a matter of interest. How long do these coils last you that's so cheap?
The coils from local coil makers are far superior to the Chinese stuff imo. They might be very expensive compared to the Chinese coils but they last so much longer due to the quality of wire they use.

Hi All, thanks for the information and advice.

@franshorn I usually get about 4 - 5 weeks from a coil. I don't use juices loaded with sweetner. I mainly enjoy the fruity vapes with very little (0.5%) to no sweetners at all. I also vape at a low wattage (30 - 45W), so I guess this helps in prolonging the life of the coil. Also, when I rewick, I usually dry burn my coil to get what little gunk there is off of it.

I personally believe that a good quality coil should NOT be expensive at all. I understand that a lot of time goes into making coils, but a coil is (at least in my opinion) a "running expense", for a lack of better words. Much like cotton. I love the idea that I can spend R100 - R120 on Cotton Bacon and it lasts for ages, which means I get good value for money. Cotton Bacon is after all, good quality cotton in my opinion. Okay, it might not be the BEST cotton out there, but it does what it is supposed to do pretty well.

When I bought the Vape Creations coils I paid sub R100 for 8 coils. If I use 1 coil (on my Recurve RDA) every 4 -5 weeks, that means I get roughly 8 months worth of use for R100!!! Again, good value for money in my opinion. They might also not be the BEST coils out there, but I get a good, flavourful vape from them.

Of course, this is all just subjective and I know a lot of people might (and probably will) differ in opinion and that is perfectly fine. This is just my 2 cents worth. :thumbup:

They might also not be the BEST coils out there, but I get a good, flavourful vape from them.

Whatever works for you is definitely the BEST.

Everyone wants the best, at least in terms of the type of vape that caters to their needs. There are very few objective vapers. Just try to get ten regular forum members to agree on one DL RTA. If one product was objectively the best, there would be general consensus. If ten vote on the best RTA my guess is there will be very little overlap.

Take advice from forum members and watch TouTube reviews If you have tried something and it isn't generally rated as one of the best don't reject it. It may well be the best for you.

Perhaps the most used phrase on the forum is "...in my opinion...". This is precisely because there are very few objective facts (about better kit) and many may disagree with your opinion.

Hi everyone. I'm on the hunt 3 core fused claptons. In the past I got these from Vaperite (Vape Creations Coils). You could get 8 coils for sub R100 if I remember correctly. Their online store however, no longer seems to stock them. They do have 5 core fused claptons for R165 for 6, which works out R27.50 per coil (slightly pricey imo). Could anyone possibly point me in a direction where I could get 3-4 core fused claptons, preferably also 8 or 10 in a container, or where I could possibly get 3-4 core fused clapton wire to make some coils? I dont have an issue with DIY and would love to give it a go, but with work and study commitments I dont currently have the time for DIY.

Thanks guys!

This is maybe late but you can get tri cor fused clapton coils for about R80 for 2 at OG vape in menlyn

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hi All, thanks for the information and advice.

@franshorn I usually get about 4 - 5 weeks from a coil. I don't use juices loaded with sweetner. I mainly enjoy the fruity vapes with very little (0.5%) to no sweetners at all. I also vape at a low wattage (30 - 45W), so I guess this helps in prolonging the life of the coil. Also, when I rewick, I usually dry burn my coil to get what little gunk there is off of it.

I personally believe that a good quality coil should NOT be expensive at all. I understand that a lot of time goes into making coils, but a coil is (at least in my opinion) a "running expense", for a lack of better words. Much like cotton. I love the idea that I can spend R100 - R120 on Cotton Bacon and it lasts for ages, which means I get good value for money. Cotton Bacon is after all, good quality cotton in my opinion. Okay, it might not be the BEST cotton out there, but it does what it is supposed to do pretty well.

When I bought the Vape Creations coils I paid sub R100 for 8 coils. If I use 1 coil (on my Recurve RDA) every 4 -5 weeks, that means I get roughly 8 months worth of use for R100!!! Again, good value for money in my opinion. They might also not be the BEST coils out there, but I get a good, flavourful vape from them.

Of course, this is all just subjective and I know a lot of people might (and probably will) differ in opinion and that is perfectly fine. This is just my 2 cents worth. :thumbup:
5 weeks? Damn man you must vape like crazy. Mine lasts about 2 months a coil

5 weeks? Damn man you must vape like crazy. Mine lasts about 2 months a coil
My 2 coils last maybe 2 weeks at around 300 to 400 puffs a day and depends on the juice

Haha

I get 2 months. But i "baby" the coil. With every rewick i spend about 20 min cleaning and brushing the coil. Not that i want to, but its budget friendly

I get roughly 3 to 4 months out of a coil. I do rotate mods quite a lot though, so I'll probably vape 3 days per week at most on a specific set.

I get 2 months. But i "baby" the coil. With every rewick i spend about 20 min cleaning and brushing the coil. Not that i want to, but its budget friendly
I just burn it clean I used water on the previous coils but it seems to rust bad quality coils

I just burn it clean I used water on the previous coils but it seems to rust bad quality coils

Must be. Ive never had a rush issue on my coils. I dont buy the very expensive coild, but also not cheap ones. So far im happy with the mid range ones. Last set i bought wat 10 coils for 160. That was a very long time ago and i still have 2 left

Thanks guys!

Give DNA coils a try. The best coils for flavor and last a long time. The coil.company is apparently very good. Both brands use Kidney puncher wire which is widely regarded as the best.

Back