Where to buy spools ?

Spyker41771

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys / Girls

Any one know where to get spools now a days ?
Like coilology and wotofo ens ?
Looking for framed stape, fused claptons 3,4,5 cores or aliens, about 26/x/36 or so, like my coils on the lighter side, or any proper wire, but dont like just plain 28g etc.

Only place i can still find rolls in stock is vaperite, nothing wrong with there wire but been using it so much getting boring now.

Open to 10pcs packs but prefer rolls, and dont like just a set of coils, to many vapes that needs coils and 2 coils just expensive actually :(

Checked the normal stores like vapeden and sir vape and vape king and V&C and a hell of a bunch of shops and just cant find.

If you have a connection somewhere or your hand in a pie pls let me know, really sukkeling to find rolls atm :(

Fyi het al getry self maak so kom ons los dit daar.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks @adriaanh for the link, seems 10's you can get but still looking for spools, juices i vape is insane sweet coils only last 2 weeks ish if i am lucky so spools i prefer. But thanks for the links for 10's

Spoke to a vender just now seems china out of stock for now, going to be a while it seems before spools get back :(
10's it is then.
But still if anyone knows of spools let me know.

Back