3D Printing Service

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi

We all see something on Thingiverse.com that we just wished that we had access to a 3D printer to have it printed. Well i am ready to provide that service.

I had the printer for a few months now and i am sure by this time i can say to you that i can help
If you find something on the web that you want printed PM me

Charges will be worked out per gram of plastic used, if it is a straight forward print. If there is some alterations to be done that will be extra

Colors are limited at the moment but if you need a specific color, cost will be extra and the color can be here within a day

20170413_130007.jpg

Shipping will be R130 via courier guy

Last edited:
This is great @kimbo !

Maybe you can tease us a bit with some cool ideas of things to print...

@kimbo
Now we talking!!

Love that tank unscrewing tool!
And a few other things

Please keep us informed here if you find anything else that is cool and useful and that you would use

@kimbo
Now we talking!!

Love that tank unscrewing tool!
And a few other things

Please keep us informed here if you find anything else that is cool and useful and that you would use
Will do @Silver
There are so many things i will post when i see something, i am printing a battery dispenser for me now, i will post pics later

That sounds perfect, thank you. Colour is not important to me, I'll even take pink at that price. :D My coil mentor is a Texan, I just need to finalise something with him in Discord before settling on this model. Will get back to you via PM as soon as I can.

Back