528 Customs dual 18650 mech squonker

Jengz

Hier Kom a ding!
LV

Awards
1E267D53-3888-4E58-9E15-73EBE00320C6.jpeg

Just watched grimmgreens latest vape vlog and around 10 minutes into the video this appears!

A fully mechanical dual 18650 squonker by 528 customs.

This is looking very promising for me.

Any thoughts from the forumites? Or any knowledge on this device?

Here is the video link:

hi

there is a 3 batt version too
21985050_117535652272751_2044539114480467968_n.jpg

here is the 2 batt
22069385_482104508841134_6919767397092032512_n-1.jpg

Am I mad or does this not seem super appealing? The 3 battery one seems pretty bulky though, The two battery looks like an awesome size.

A squonker that will hit like my noisy v2 maybe?

I’m pretty excited for this, wonder what the prices will be like

Now we're talking. Doing some math here and checking bank account. The 3 Battery one will be coming to me as soon as it's available anywhere in the galaxy.

Now we're talking. Doing some math here and checking bank account. The 3 Battery one will be coming to me as soon as it's available anywhere in the galaxy.
Have u seen pricing anywhere yet?

I am just wondering how it would compare to the REO's. It does look like a very good mod and total setup that would be good competition for the REO.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @Jengz

Now this is very interesting
I am very keen for a dual batt mech squonker

Throat hit for days........
:FADDANCING:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @Jengz

Now this is very interesting
I am very keen for a dual batt mech squonker

Throat hit for days........
:FADDANCING:
I think this is what most squonkheads have been waiting for, my biggest issue with mechs squonkers was that the batteries would never last and also the fact that they were very tame... hoping this delivers for the price we will have to pay!

Exciting times ahead

Not that it appeals to me but that dual looks dope!

But i have to ask the question, where do we draw the line, practical vs novelty

full review by grimmgreen and its looking moooooooiiii. think im set on this!

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.... Black DS all the way. I knew there was a reason i got the squonk kit and Shawty cap for my CSMNT.

Last edited:
I wish the dual battery version was setup to work in series rather than parallel :(

Would have made for something more revolutionary in my opinion. I would also have wanted one in a heartbeat.

Nonetheless, will still keep an eye out and see what our local sqounking veterans have to say about it when it lands.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wish the dual battery version was setup to work in series rather than parallel :(

Would have made for something more revolutionary in my opinion. I would also have wanted one in a heartbeat.

Nonetheless, will still keep an eye out and see what our local sqounking veterans have to say about it when it lands.

Yeah I would’ve loved a noisy v2 squonker as well but I am super amped for this as it is still a great piece of vape gear in my eyes

Don't think it would be that difficlult to modify.

so these have been launched, awaiting our amazing vendors to bring them in! been a week since launch so hopefully 2 weeks or so till they get here... hope they similar pricing to the therions!

Quick question as im a noob with mechs. but are they all wired in parallel? Does this mean single/dual/triple battery mechs all fire at 4.2V ? so one would experience the same power of a single mech however longer battery life as the mah is just increased?

Back