87hunter interviews....

@87hunter
Congrats again to you and your wife on the birth of your daughter! May the sun shine warm upon her face.

For transparency I say this in open forum; You have not asked, nor have we offered anything for the interview. However we would like to offer something as a thank you for your time and effort - especially as it coincided with the birth of your daughter, a period where I am sure you had little free time to devote to it.

We will send you a PM regarding this.

Very cool story @87hunter ! Glad everything went well and congrats again on the birth of your daughter!

As a father of two little ones, I understand all about juggling personal life and work. As @YeOldeOke mentioned above, you do not ask for any type of reward/payment for taking up your valuable time to do these interviews. Well done and I hope you keep going with this brilliant initiative!

Little bit of a back story - those of you who have read the interviews might have picked up my youngest was born a bit prem then ended up back in hospital and has not been 100% well since. Good news :) she is now fat and healthy and super cute.
My wife was not well either, her cut from her c - section got infected from the inside twice. After a couple of hospital visits and a ton of antibiotics she is completely mended.
I'm not asking for sympathy at all, just giving you a back story. For the last couple of months I have been chief cook and bottle washer and interviews take the back seat to my family.
10 simple questions can take up to an hour to get out as I do research my victims and also never want the interviews to become monotonous - thats just boring.

So the good news is I have sent some emails out and hope to pick up my project (and just get more involved in the forum agian)

:pesas:

Little bit of a back story - those of you who have read the interviews might have picked up my youngest was born a bit prem then ended up back in hospital and has not been 100% well since. Good news :) she is now fat and healthy and super cute.
My wife was not well either, her cut from her c - section got infected from the inside twice. After a couple of hospital visits and a ton of antibiotics she is completely mended.
I'm not asking for sympathy at all, just giving you a back story. For the last couple of months I have been chief cook and bottle washer and interviews take the back seat to my family.
10 simple questions can take up to an hour to get out as I do research my victims and also never want the interviews to become monotonous - thats just boring.

So the good news is I have sent some emails out and hope to pick up my project (and just get more involved in the forum agian)

Glad the family is all well now. Now you have teach mommy how to wash bottles :)

Fantastic news @87hunter ! So glad the family is doing well! All the best with the project!

Oh my word, @87hunter - I can just imagine how tough that must have been on all of you. So happy to hear that all is well now.

Looking forward to reading the 87hunter interviews!!!
Just read the one on Rob Fisher and I loved it

I hear the third restart means you really mean business.

Decided to admit it, I have depression, I do go AWOL from all forms of social media for months on end and I can be a little bit weird, but I enjoy this and it gives me something to work towards.

Watch this space, it may not be a juice maker next, nor a shop owner, but this guy will have you wrapped around his little jig....

87hunter

I rated your last post as Winner not only because I can't wait to find out what you've got up your sleeve, but also for admitting that you suffer from depression. Join the club - there are so many of us in it!

Back