A Awesome Surprise From Skybluevaping

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I really feel overwhelmed. This really is awesome. As promised some pics!
ratuvygy.jpg

puze7udu.jpg

yqara3uz.jpg

8azepuny.jpg

Last edited:
This sticker is soo awesome. You guys really do go the extra mile!
5a3ydynu.jpg

Melinda and I are grinning from ear to ear - pics of Kanthal wire & mesh!

I tried to build my first coil. Just keeps saying low load what could it be?

If your coil is less than 1.2 ohm, then it will display 'low load' it's a safety thing in the zmax - so try again and make more 'turns'/wraps for your coil - longer the wire the higher the resistance - or use thinner wire for higher resistance

Low Vol = low battery
Low Load = low atomizer resistance

The only errors I'm aware of in the zmax

Also,should add, if your mesh is not carbonized enough, it could be conductive, then you will get a short - and also the 'low load' message.

Pour some e-liquid on the mesh and light it - let it burn and form a nice carbon layer on the mesh - do this like 3 times to be sure - then wrap your coil around it

Ok will give it a shot. This my first time doing this so excuse my noobieness

No worries - my first coil was 4.5 Ohm! it barely produced anything that you can call vapour :)

So, Gizmo, where is the pictures of the stuff inside those boxes or were the Sigelei boxes just for the show? Is this your first coil? With SS mesh as well - that's brave!

Very brave, but I have always believed that jumping into the deep end to learn how to swim is the best way to learn (don't tell my 4 year old this, please)

Also check out this vid - he shows very nicely what he does to build a wick and coil for the RSST - the first part is a bit of a review, but the last part gets into the coil building

@Matthee will gets those pics up once I perfect it. Derick that other tank is it a unitank? Vape quite well! Just got do a new build on the rsst My daughter is super busy at the moment

@Matthee will gets those pics up once I perfect it. Derick that other tank is it a unitank? Vape quite well! Just got do a new build on the rsst My daughter is super busy at the moment

No, it is a Segelei Protank - prone to gurgling when the juice gets low, but otherwise ok-ish - good news is that the Kanger protank base and coils fit on it - so then it becomes better.

Downside to using a protank base - the protank base has intake airholes that are slightly lower - so then when you screw it in, the airholes get covered - resulting in a very tight vape - so you need to unscrew it a bit - or put a washer in or something for it to work properly.

But with an RSST, with the intake in the base of the tank, it works perfectly - some people find the RSST's draw is a bit tight - so you can drill the hole slightly bigger if it bugs you - 1.2mm or 1.5mm - anything bigger kinda destroys the whole RSST dynamics and it becomes virtually useless

Oh and remember, the zmax has a built in Ohm reader - it is under the 'LCD Display" menu option

Just this thread so far shows exceptional service by a vendor. Well done Skyblue. Only other forum I've experienced similar is on the Reo forum where the modmaster is very active in assisting his customers.

Thank you Andre - It's kinda our thing - Melinda and I agreed early on that we are going to run this business according to our very high personal standards - if running it this way means we fail - then so be it.

I must also say again. If you want extraordinary customer service, just use Skybluevaping. Awesome people!!!
Thank you - you have no idea how good it feels to get feedback like this - we started out and agreed that we want to be the company that supplies the best customer service SA has seen

I lived in the US for a while and they really have their customer service levels at the top level - and we wanted to deliver something on that level. So getting feedback like this is just awesome - thank you again

Anyway Gizmo - hope you come right - I'm heading off to bed now, I've had a long hard week (including SECS!) - I'll respond tomorrow again to any issues/questions you might have

Happy Vaping!

Derick

Thanks Derick! Still haven't had the time just yet. But as soon as I do will get on it. The protank is working fine for now. I also I am thinking of doing ecigssa YouTube videos. I will do a review on both of these products for you guys. What you guys think

Our pleasure

Video's would be awesome - will post a link to them on our site, in the product specs. I've wanted to do video reviews and product tutorials, but I'm not the type of person that does well in front of a camera :confused:

ja9a4uny.jpg

I must say the build quality and features on this zmax are astounding value for money. 2 x 2200mah batteries, charger and a protank is astounding value for money. Blows the SVD and evic out of the water.

Back