A Awesome Surprise From Skybluevaping

Yeah, I like Sigelei - and their customer service is good too - they dropped the price of the zmax the day after we ordered and they contacted us and threw in another kit to compensate for the difference.

I've dropped my zmax a few times and no issues - it is a pretty sturdy device - and although I don't think I would ever use that cell phone charger attachment, that and the extra bottom cap for small batteries are nice touches

Great setup there Gizmo. Like the colour of that tank or is it an orange juice inside:)?

Sounds great Derick! @Matthee Just the color of the tank. That build at nothing till I get that rsst going

I am really confused rap it perfectly first fire works fine and shows 1.5ohms then when I try to fire it again it shows low ohms again. Then I wait a bit and fires that one time again. Pics attached
e3ybereh.jpg

qe4ysava.jpg

unady6u5.jpg

I presume the Zmax is working fine with other device's ?

Ok im guessing you have a short on the RRST then , are any of the coils touching each other ? if so that might be the issue . Do you have any 32G or 30G Kanthal ? i would try 32G with less wraps keeping the coils further apart from each other. Also it looks like the coils are touching the deck ? if so raise them a bit HTH

Yeah, use a higher gauge. I use 28awg with 3/4 wraps i get to .9-1ohm.

Try with a high ohm coil first - make yourself like a 2.5 ohm and get it working on the zmax - then you know it is not a low ohm issue - once it is working, cut the wire and remove a wrap - work your way down to the ohm's you want

It's working on 32g. It first showed 1.6 for the first few vapes then 2.2. It's not producing much vapor tho. Not much flavor what could it be
be9evuvu.jpg

yha3egan.jpg

pepu6uma.jpg

Before you put juice in first dry burn the coil and check for hotspots - spots that heat up faster than the rest of the coil - A perfect coil will heat up evenly across all the wraps - including the 'legs' - the part that goes from coil to the connection screw

If one part of the coil heats up more than the rest, move it further away from the other wraps - if the legs heat up more than any other part, then they are too long and you need to trim them a bit

Do a dry burn of your coil (no juice) till it burns red hot - the kanthal wire can take something like R2400C before it melts, so with a 3.7V charge you should not reach that - then do it over and over till you see your hotspots - post a vid of you dry burning the coil if you have problems

I must say that pic of the coil you posted looks horrible :) - Try and make your wraps more uniform and evenly spaced - the difference in spacing can really mess with the coil and cause hot spots and uneven heating

This is a 1 ohm coil on 28Awg Kanthal (not with a zmax :) ) - notice how uniform the coils are - evenly spaced (for the most part) and when it is dry burned they are all heating up pretty much the same - this pic you can see he has somewhat of a hotspot with wraps 2 and 3, but it is not enough of a problem to cause issues
RSST coil hot 1ohm 28awg (1).jpg

First wrap your kanthal around the base of a drill bit, or something similar that is small enough - try and get them uniform - you can also torch your kanthal a bit to make it less springy and therefore easier to work with

Just keep on trying dude - once you get it, it becomes very easy

Here is one I did a while ago. this is what you are looking for.

1st coil took me a good 30 minutes to fire like this.
with some practice, that goes down to about a minute or 2.

I've also read of some people using a screw's threads to wrap their coil around - for nice consistent, evenly spaced wraps - never tried this myself, but it could be something to try if you are struggling to get them even

I've also read of some people using a screw's threads to wrap their coil around - for nice consistent, evenly spaced wraps - never tried this myself, but it could be something to try if you are struggling to get them even
i do that when rebuilding protank coils. m2 works perfect!

Cool - I've never tried to build a protank or micro-coil - will put that on my ever growing list :)

Hi Guys,

Despite being new to vaping and very new to this forum, I have already received my first goodies package from Sky Blue Vaping (SBV).

All I can say is wow! This sets a whole new standard for my expectations - both in and out of the vaping sphere. All the little stickers, and the baggies, and the water bottle thingy (sadly I didnt get a lego set :p ) but the bottle does say Vapur so is perhaps more directly related to vaping :p :p :p

Thank you again guys, you did so much more than just send me my products.

If anyone is considering whether or not to order from SBV, like the crazy ben stiller character in Starsky & Hutch: DO IT! DO IT NOW!

Pics to come later

Dev

Hi Guys,

Despite being new to vaping and very new to this forum, I have already received my first goodies package from Sky Blue Vaping (SBV).

All I can say is wow! This sets a whole new standard for my expectations - both in and out of the vaping sphere. All the little stickers, and the baggies, and the water bottle thingy (sadly I didnt get a lego set :p ) but the bottle does say Vapur so is perhaps more directly related to vaping :p :p :p

Thank you again guys, you did so much more than just send me my products.

If anyone is considering whether or not to order from SBV, like the crazy ben stiller character in Starsky & Hutch: DO IT! DO IT NOW!

Pics to come later

Dev

dude i have my order ready on the site, just have to wait another 5 pain staking more days.

Back