A Awesome Surprise From Skybluevaping

Hang in there, Riaz. We'll keep you company to make it more bearable:).

i cant wait anymore buddy

my fingers are itching to hit the buy button on skyblue

and this darn fast tech response time to queries is pathetic- the need to apply credit to my account before i do my next purchase.

I absolutely prefer to support local vendors. Even if I have to pay a bit more.

Thank you again guys, you did so much more than just send me my products.

Dev

Absolute pleasure Dev - it's feedback like this that makes it fun to run this little venture of ours

The lego and water bottles are a random gift, I think Melinda puts her hand in the bag and grab whatever comes first (which explains why some guys have received the girly lego :p)

and of course, thank you for your order :)

Vape Mail pics:

Its bag inception: A bag within a bag within a bag

20131205_141101.jpg

The "Vapur" water bottle:

20131205_141036.jpg

Mega VV 1300 mah battery on one of my EVOD clearos
20131205_141020.jpg

LOL the bag within a bag yes. Skyblue really loves to package all pretty pretty :)

Congrats enjoy bud

Thanks for posting the pics Dev. Love that battery atty combination, looks real spiffy.

Yeah, does look spiffy indeed all in Silver

Tell us how it vapes?

Last edited:
My EVOD coils register as 2-2.2 ohms. So far I find anything over 3.7v very often tastes of burnt juice, and has a harsh TH. I've been running it at 3.3v and it seems to behave the same as the standard EVOD battery. Unlike the EVOD though this keeps the atty burning for a lot longer if you want it, so I can now get a lot more vapour - I think the cutoff is around 13 seconds, where as the EVOD battery seems to be about half of that

Definite plus on this is I can use it as a pass-thru and vape while charging, and now I can fiddle with VV with my portable setup - including built in ohm meter.

It is not quite an SVD (not a fair comparison to make, but its all I have to compare it to) but I am thrilled with it

:clap: great! ....too good, the packaging.

big up @SkyBlue for awesome presentation in deliveries. i too was quite impressed when i received an order a while back.
Absolute pleasure :)

Deliveries should feel like presents, makes it way more fun :)

Back