A New Logo For Ecigssa - By The Community!

I do like this one! I still think we should consider changing the word cigs to vape... and the e to a v.
ecigssa3.png

A lot of creative juices flowing here! Will need to look through again to get a proper opinion, but on first glance, @Gizmo's up top are my favorites (especially the last one)

Hi All,
I know it might be to late to add another suggestion.
What do you think of this?

SA.jpg

The problem with changing the name to something Vape Related insead of ecig is that the majority of people still call them E-cigarettes which is what they will search on google. We only really use the term vape once we have been in it for a while but for a complete noob who has no idea what vaping is they are not going to search the term vaping. Otherwise ECF would have changed their name long ago

My words exactly. Watch Google trends for South Africa. I have however acquired a vaping related domain for the forum in the future, when the word is more commonly used

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I have already submitted a million other ones, and here is yet another one ;-)
Bit different from the ones before.

ecigssa.png

Well that and the hole in the dot of the i, the stretched E and the pool ball. It's all too much, you're over thinking it bud... less is more ;)

Hehe those are just the fonts, i didnt actually put those there or stretch anything...except the pool ball.
Thanks for the feedback though, i didnt even see it as a pool ball, now i see nothing else :-D

to be honest - as a marketing logo its good for electronic media, maybe print - but for merchandising it can only be used effectively on neutral backgrounds. @WHeunis logo and that of the monochrome one @Heckers did are much easier to use on merchandising such as t-shirts and the like.

Personally I would like to uplift the image of e-cigs to that of a luxury product - not something only the 'new' generation of hipsters are doing, but something that you can be proud of being part of, hence the subtle smoke and dove motif. that is where i come from, if you need edgy/energetic @WHeunis is your guy, if you want hip your option turns to @Heckers.

I thought this is however a community sourced project, and it is obvious that there would be many creatives coming from various backgrounds and approaches. this is what makes the forums great. an open community with various agendas and experiences.

There is no such thing as bad art, only bad outlooks ;-)

Put that logo of yours on a white background and I'll give it a transparent background. Than it can be changed to fit on any background easily.
It's easy. I'm a bit of an After Effects boffin....lol

Back