A New Logo For Ecigssa - By The Community!

Haha don't worry, we all still like you and all the effort you have done

That truely isnt the point.
Do you honestly think that I left out transparent background fancy-ness just coz I am incapable or lazy?

Or perhaps because inside of the parameters given to me, it isn't possible?

/im gonna go be annoyed for a while.

This is a bit of a trilemma in my honest opinion.. There are 3 real finalists. @HPBotha has really come up with the most beautiful design - however does that mean it's an effective logo? In my opinion not so much. @Heckers work is also superb, but I feel as though it's somehow off balance - maybe some tweaking might get it just right?

That truely isnt the point.
Do you honestly think that I left out transparent background fancy-ness just coz I am incapable or lazy?

Or perhaps because inside of the parameters given to me, it isn't possible?

/im gonna go be annoyed for a while.

Natuurlil nie ;)

Just remember your dealing with allot of different people here, and its amazing if you can impress one never mind a bunch of people. Which you did. You gave us what you thought we wanted. And did good.

Its impossible to have me liking the same kind of thing 2 days in a row. Think you realized that. And i'm not the only crazy one here thats like that.

This is a bit of a trilemma in my honest opinion.. There are 3 real finalists. @HPBotha has really come up with the most beautiful design - however does that mean it's an effective logo? In my opinion not so much. @Heckers work is also superb, but I feel as though it's somehow off balance - maybe some tweaking might get it just right?

to be honest - as a marketing logo its good for electronic media, maybe print - but for merchandising it can only be used effectively on neutral backgrounds. @WHeunis logo and that of the monochrome one @Heckers did are much easier to use on merchandising such as t-shirts and the like.

Personally I would like to uplift the image of e-cigs to that of a luxury product - not something only the 'new' generation of hipsters are doing, but something that you can be proud of being part of, hence the subtle smoke and dove motif. that is where i come from, if you need edgy/energetic @WHeunis is your guy, if you want hip your option turns to @Heckers.

I thought this is however a community sourced project, and it is obvious that there would be many creatives coming from various backgrounds and approaches. this is what makes the forums great. an open community with various agendas and experiences.

There is no such thing as bad art, only bad outlooks ;-)

And another one, this is fun.
Smaller text, smoke now at the end and i put in a clear tank with some liquid.
Not too sure what to do with the SA part.

ecig9.png

I still have a soft spot for the lowercase letters.

ecig10.png

Maybe its the eciggy that throws it off? It is a bit fat. Here is an example without it.

ecig11.png

Added some shadows, here is what cam out.

ecig10_s.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ecig11_s.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ecig12_s.png

@johan no votes needed, just putting out more options. I enjoy doing stuff like this.

Let the 3 guys that you mentioned had good inputs, each do 3 designs they feel are their best options.

Put a vote on the first page, community votes

Nothing to stop us having trial runs with them anyway?

Back