A New Logo For Ecigssa - By The Community!

I would like to vote for no styling on the letter C
Just the plain letter

Your vote has already been tabled as such (page 5 i think)

I counted your vote as stylized lettering, based on your submission on page 6. Please clarify if you want to change that vote.

Might I hop on board?

:D

Im a bit of an extremist minimalist though haha...

View attachment 9339

Thanks. Vote added.

Still awaiting feedback folks!
Just want to add that you do not make my task any easier by waiting until a category has already been locked.
Not to say that your feedback on such will not be taken into account... just saying... you could've submitted that feedback a week ago when it was actively being begged for on a daily basis.
Cases like @jl10101 I can only assume wasn't aware of it all, but very unlikely when it comes to people who are active on a daily basis.

Might as well give it a try.
ecig.png

* Slight update to the ecig and text at the bottom

ecig.png

Last edited:
Ok, im having fun now :)
Here is 3 more variations, these will look better than the first two options when scaling them smaller.

ecig2.png

ecig3.png

ecig4.png .

Whoops, that makes all the logos wrong. I can easily add a "s" for each one if needed though.
Here is the updated one for the last example.

ecig6.png

Whoops, that makes all the logos wrong. I can easily add a "s" for each one if needed though.
Here is the updated one for the last example.

View attachment 9377
very nice and elegant

i would like to see maybe different fonts used - i know using caps wont work as you need that bottom leg of the g to drop below to the mod to balance the logo out

Cool, i will play around a bit more with the fonts tonight when i get home.
I can make it caps and just add a line next to the ecig to underline the whole word.

That's excellent Heckers

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

i think the vapor is coming out the wrong end of that device

Herewith, my final Draft proposal for our new Logo, based on community feedback.

All fonts and resources are GPL license. Fonts "Gil Sans MT" and "Boombox" credited to their creators.
Source material available on request.

Regards,
BigWoof Productions.

Eciggs.co.za - Draft Final.jpg

I think all the shadows and silly strokes and things adding complexity actually take away from it. I'm biased but I still think a polished version of this would be most effective.

Logo2.jpg

However that's just my opinion

I think all the shadows and silly strokes and things adding complexity actually take away from it. I'm biased but I still think a polished version of this would be most effective.

View attachment 9384

However that's just my opinion

Drop shadow, gradients, etc is just for illustrative purpose.
(also, makes it harder for people to poach my werkz! Business habits die hard - also: templates lol)

I think the SA on the cig itself then its a winner.

The problem is if you make the image smaller then you cant read the text inside the ecig .

i think the vapor is coming out the wrong end of that device

How so? Its coming out the tip where you vape from. Should it come out the battery end? :p

very nice and elegant

i would like to see maybe different fonts used - i know using caps wont work as you need that bottom leg of the g to drop below to the mod to balance the logo out

How about this?

ecig7.png

Or

ecig8.png

Back