Additions to vape flavours

Thanks, @Andre

I am compiling a list of concentrates and restocking my VG/PG end of this month so I want to put everything together before the time comes to buy everything I need.

I am going to attempt at the Lemon Cream Cronut without the super sweetner as I did actually find my first attempt was far too sweet and kinda killed the flavour along the way. By the time, steeping was done, there was virtually no flavour except cream and vanilla custard.

And then change my strawberry cream profile to add more strawberry oomph, as it's starting to taste rather bland now.

Seeing, Blck Vapour finally loaded the CAP Blackberry concentrate, now I am not too sure what to make with it.

Blackberry and Cream? Blackberry Custard? or Blackberry Jam?

Finally got my concentrates, VG and PG.

Got to mixing the strawberry mix first - added to my existing boring Cap Sweet Strawberry with Strawberry (Ripe) Flavor Concentrate (TFA) and
Strawberry Concentrate SC (RF). Something wasn't right so I left it to steep for a couple of hours and then smelled it. Slightly better so I'm guessing it may need a longer steeping time. Will see how this turns out.

I also got Cap Juicy Lemon on @KZOR's advice - turned out to be the best decision made. Mixed with Vanilla Custard, Sweet Cream and Zeppola. OH MY!!! This gets as close to the Elysian Labs Lemon Cream Cronut but 50% less sweet. Will leave this to steep for a while before trying again. It has a really nice sour lemony twang to it, complimented with the sweet vanilla custard and sweet cream.

I decided to do the same with CAP Blackberry and it turned out better than I expected. Definitely needs more blackberry but still very nice and light. Added WS23 Black Ice - lets see how this turns out after a steeping period.

I still have the Peppermint Crisp as an ADV, nothing beats it.

I dared myself to try something unique - I added two flavours to my RDA at the same time. The Lemon to one side and the blackberry to the other side of the wicks. A completely perfectly meshed mashed up flavour of both worlds in one - it was quite different, I am still not sure if I like it or dislike it. I also feel that the blackberry will benefit greatly with the addition of some sweet red apple, it would definitely compliment it very well.

I feel that the Lemon juice would benefit from a bit of sweetening up - not sure if I should add more vanilla custard and sweet cream or should I just get super sweet?

DSC_0492[1].JPG

I have to say this lemon mix gets better after steeping. I noticed the colour has changed, which indicates it's steeping well.

DSC_0494.JPG

I don't think I will need super sweet in the end. Going to leave it for a week and see how it tastes.

anyone tried the new one shot lychee ice flavour?
I think its not as good as I thought it would be. The lychee tast very similar to fa lychee. Doesnt seem complex at all.

I decided to do the same with CAP Blackberry and it turned out better than I expected. Definitely needs more blackberry but still very nice and light. Added WS23 Black Ice - lets see how this turns out after a steeping period.

Scratch that.

I made a small tester with both strawberry and blackberry mix - this is a winner. Tastes like the liquifruit berry juice. It was rather pleasant and refreshing.

Ok we have nailed a less sweeter clone of Lemon Cream Filled Cronut.

I think @Christos asked me to share the recipe.

2% CAP Sweet Cream
2% CAP Vanilla Custard
2% CAP Juicy Lemon
0.5 - 1% Zeppola
0.5% CAP Super Sweet

Steep for two weeks. If it turns a light orange colour, the steeping is done right.

Many thanks to @KZOR , @Paul33 and @Raindance for the help in making this clone possible. I could have not done it without you guys!

Lets go back in time.

I mixed cap sweet strawberry, rf strawberry sc and ripe strawberry with sweet cream and WS23.

Best decision ever made. Thank you @Andre and @Steyn777 for the two suggestions.

A very refreshingly strong strawberry and cream flavour. This is going to be my adv for a while now.
@Raindance if you ever need this, recipe here - 10ml of each in a 500ml bottle. Steep for two weeks.

Do you want a realistic or a candied watermelon? The Noted show on Watermelons gives an exhaustive run-down of what is available. That page gives brief summaries of all the flavours tested, or there is the full video if you'd prefer.

Do you want a realistic or a candied watermelon? The Noted show on Watermelons gives an exhaustive run-down of what is available. That page gives brief summaries of all the flavours tested, or there is the full video if you'd prefer.

This juice's watermelon tastes pretty close to real watermelon so definitely what I'm looking for as close as possible @RichJB

Ok so now I want to try the Mango Freeze One Shots from Flavour World SA but it's my first time mixing a One Shot. I need a bit of help here with it.

It says to use 17% recommended and that 10ml makes 100ml of juice. So how do I work this out on the ejuice calculator so that I can get the right amount of VG, PG and nicotine? Do I just put in 17% along with all the other stats and check the results before ordering? My maths isn't great so a bit of help would be appreciated.

I need to order as much as I can afford on PG, VG and nic as well as my usual concentrates so that I have enough to take with me to the UK for the first two months. I've already got a 600ml DIY mix steeping so I'm sorted with that one for now. If I work out the total amount, I will have 2L of juice to take with me (more or less up to 4 months as the DIY stuff up in the UK isn't cheap).

Last edited:
:confused::confused:
Ok so now I want to try the Mango Chiller One Shots from Flavour World SA but it's my first time mixing a One Shot. I need a bit of help here with it.

It says to use 17% recommended and that 10ml makes 100ml of juice. So how do I work this out on the ejuice calculator so that I can get the right amount of VG, PG and nicotine? Do I just put in 17% along with all the other stats and check the results before ordering? My maths isn't great so a bit of help would be appreciated.

I need to order as much as I can afford on PG, VG and nic as well as my usual concentrates so that I have enough to take with me to the UK for the first two months. I've already got a 600ml DIY mix steeping so I'm sorted with that one for now. If I work out the total amount, I will have 2L of juice to take with me (more or less up to 4 months as the DIY stuff up in the UK isn't cheap).
The maths are not right here. 17% and 10ml makes 100ml :eek:

Ok so now I want to try the Mango Chiller One Shots from Flavour World SA but it's my first time mixing a One Shot. I need a bit of help here with it.

create one ingredient, add 10% then the PG,VG and nic.
Screenshot (12).jpg

VG based.

Thanks guys for the advice.

Brains not working today, I was repairing my phone til 1:30am... Something wasn't kosher with it.

Shame man, get some rest! Then it will just subtract from the VG volume. have fun mixing and let us know what you think of the One-Shot

Back