Additions to vape flavours

That's spooky only 20 minutes ago i googled Inawera Pair of Pears and have been looking on the same site, loads on Sale as well including pair of Pears that's already gone into my cart!
Those Flavorah flavour packs at just £20 rather than £70 great value but i have a few flavours out of each pack so will stick to single flavours!

Got my Pair of Pears but also got a bit carried away!

Order details
Product Total
FLAVORAH APPLE FLAVOUR - 10ml × 1 £1.45
FLAVORAH FROSTING FLAVOUR - 10ml × 1 £1.45
FLAVORAH CRUNCH CEREAL FLAVOUR - 10ml × 1 £1.45
FLAVORAH PINK GUAVA CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £1.45
FLAVORAH RASPBERRY CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £1.45
FLAVORAH STRAWBERRY SMASH FLAVOUR - 10ml × 1 £1.45
INAWERA AM4A CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA BLUEBERRY FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA BUBBLEGUM FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA PAIR OF PEARS FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA SWEET CHERRY FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA NOUGAT FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA MELON FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA MILK CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA HORNED TOFFEE FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA GRAPES FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA DARK LAGER FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.00
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE BANANA CREAM CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE BANANA NUT BREAD CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE COCONUT CANDY CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE EGG NOG CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE FRUITY STICK GUM CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE HOLIDAY SPICE CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE KENTUCKY BOURBON CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE MADAGASCAR BOURBON VANILLA CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE POMEGRANATE CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE RAISIN CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.50
CAPELLA SILVERLINE MERINGUE CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.60
CAPELLA SILVERLINE WHIPPED MARSHMALLOW CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.60
CAPELLA SILVERLINE 27 FISH CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.60
CAPELLA SILVERLINE CINNAMON SUGAR CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £0.60
FLAVORAH CHERRY & CITRUS FLAVOURS CONCENTRATE PACK × 1 £20.00
CAPELLA SILVERLINE 27 BEARS CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £1.00
INAWERA EUCALYPTUS WITH MINT FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES - 10ml × 1 £1.60
CAPELLA SILVERLINE ACAI CONCENTRATE - 10ml × 1 £1.00

@Timwis lucky fish I’m on a very limited budget. I don’t have much but I get what I can afford - at the mo, I have to save up £65.20 for a dentist appointment in May - paid £22.30 yesterday for an assessment.

then there’s my rent and food on top of that.

so more or less, just a few concentrates every few months is all I can afford

@Timwis lucky fish I’m on a very limited budget. I don’t have much but I get what I can afford - at the mo, I have to save up £65.20 for a dentist appointment in May - paid £22.30 yesterday for an assessment.

then there’s my rent and food on top of that.

so more or less, just a few concentrates every few months is all I can afford
Been there many times!

@Rude Rudi just a quick question - is there a sub for FA Cream Fresh? As it's quite pricey for 10ml (£3.49).

Also I can't get hold of FA Tanger (Mandarin) - it appears to be non-existent in the UK (I checked the FA website in the UK - not on there). I also can't get FA Passion (passionfruit) either.

Last edited:
@Rude Rudi just a quick question - is there a sub for FA Cream Fresh? As it's quite pricey for 10ml (£3.49).

Also I can't get hold of FA Tanger (Mandarin) - it appears to be non-existent in the UK (I checked the FA website in the UK - not on there). I also can't get FA Passion (passionfruit) either.
Hey there @RainstormZA :)

Flavour Creative concentrates are rebranded Flavour Art concentrates... You can pick both up at Chef's Flavours. Not sure why they have both companies listed but I assure you that they're the same thing.

Cream (Fresh)
Mandarin
Passionfruit

Hope this helps ;)

Well happy a 30ml flavouring threw in free and 4 of the TFA concentrates that were only 50p and should be 10ml they actually sent 30ml, that's a total of 110ml free!!!!!!!!

IMG_7234.JPG

Well happy a 30ml flavouring threw in free and 4 of the TFA concentrates that were only 50p and should be 10ml they actually sent 30ml, that's a total of 110ml free!!!!!!!!

View attachment 226016
Yeah they may have run out of stock and decided to send you the 30ml non gratis. Vapable does the same, I think as I’ve only seen others commenting about it.

Yeah they may have run out of stock and decided to send you the 30ml non gratis. Vapable does the same, I think as I’ve only seen others commenting about it.
Would definitely order from these again so that's Vapable, Rainbowvapes, Ecig Shop and Chefs flavours for my VTA! Great to have a choice!

Oooo.

I was told it was Arte Italiano that was used to rebrand FA?
It looks like you're right. Apparently Vapable sells rebottled FA as Arte Italiano. So either Flavour Creative from Chefs or Arte Italiano from Vapable... :)

Any good peppermint based flavour concentrates that anyone can suggest? I find that I can't tolerate anything other than peppermint - something to do with the time of the year - I am experiencing the most horrible sinusitis / allergy rhinitis / hayfever this year (spring in UK). Also it's been snowing on and off this afternoon - the cold also seems to make things worse. So I'm taking a break from the WS23 and moving away from it for a while.

Currently using TPA Peppermint, 100% VG nicotine (thanks @Timwis - it's made a small difference).

I'm kind of lost right now - waiting for the worse of this to get over with before trying anything else.

Any good peppermint based flavour concentrates that anyone can suggest? I find that I can't tolerate anything other than peppermint - something to do with the time of the year - I am experiencing the most horrible sinusitis / allergy rhinitis / hayfever this year (spring in UK). Also it's been snowing on and off this afternoon - the cold also seems to make things worse. So I'm taking a break from the WS23 and moving away from it for a while.

Currently using TPA Peppermint, 100% VG nicotine (thanks @Timwis - it's made a small difference).

I'm kind of lost right now - waiting for the worse of this to get over with before trying anything else.

I bought INW Shisha Peppermint last year to fill up an order. Good flavour but very potent. At 1 drop/10 ml it stands out on any mix I tried it on.

I bought INW Shisha Peppermint last year to fill up an order. Good flavour but very potent. At 1 drop/10 ml it stands out on any mix I tried it on.
Thanks, what's the flavour profile on that one? Will it work with Shisha Orange or any other flavouring?

You told me about it but you said to me it was @YeOldeOke and @vicTor who advised trying max VG!

Not tried it but have been impressed with all the Flavorah flavourings i have tried and are the strongest i have ever used make FA and Inawera seem quite weak in comparison! The Flavorah Peppermint you can get for £2.16 at nomznomz which is cheap for their flavourings, below a bit of info:

Screenshot (484).png

If you like Tea's then Peppermint also goes quite well!

You told me about it but you said to me it was @YeOldeOke and @vicTor who advised trying max VG!
I tried that and it didn't really make any difference. So I ended up making both normal 70/30 peppermint and max vg peppermint - no difference in both (except I had more cloud with max vg).

It is only when I vape without the peppermint, it becomes more of an irritant. I sneezed, lost my taste and sense of smell and then the runny nose - with the runny nose, it develops into a cough (doesn't help with the irritated throat). It's only when I use the peppermint mix, it becomes a relief for me which I'm finding really strange having this reaction. I also thought it was the nicotine but the 100% VG does make a small difference though.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I mixed a small amount of peppermint juice with the Forest Fruit Cheesecake (that originally was irritating my throat). Seems problem solved - the peppermint addition is what I need at the moment.

Thanks, what's the flavour profile on that one? Will it work with Shisha Orange or any other flavouring?

I used it in Cuprian. Just halved the Creme de Menthe and added a few drops of INW Shisha Pepperment.

Also added a few dropps in @Rude Rudi 's Cartoffee. It really shined in that one.

I believe it could work in Shisha Orange. Haven't tried though. Might play around in my next session.

Back