Aegis Boost Coils

balZak1

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Good Day fellow vapers

I have a question for the clever people.

I wil come to the question in a minute, let me just explain how I come to the question.

So December I bought myself a Aegis boost and was super impressed with flavor and coils lasting a good while.

So my question is why is my 0.6 coils burning in two days time where it lasted about 3000 to 5000 puffs. The juice I'm using is 30/70.

I don't know if it is juice with ice that is causing this so here is the question why is my coils not lasting as long as it used to?

Is it maybe the quality of separate coil buying is weaker than the ones you get with the pod or am I missing something?

Thank You I'm looking forward to the reply's

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Good Day fellow vapers

I wil come to the question in a minute, let me just explain how I come to the question.

So December I bought myself a Aegis boost and was super impressed with flavor and coils lasting a good while.

So my question is why is my 0.6 coils burning in two days time where it lasted about 3000 to 5000 puffs. The juice I'm using is 30/70.

I don't know if it is juice with ice that is causing this so here is the question why is my coils not lasting as long as it used to?

Is it maybe the quality of separate coil buying is weaker than the ones you get with the pod or am I missing something?

One of the reasons for people to move towards rebuildables is QC when it comes to stock coils, sounds like you have a bad batch! my advice is to consider after lock down to get the RBA and start building.

Few other reasons would be :
More power to get a stronger hit or more cloud...
Change in juice... some are what we call coil killers... i personally find juices with high surgery tastes ( custard and caramel tend to gunk up the coil and cotton faster ) and then juice with high sour tastes like apple tend to burn the cotton faster...
Just my take on it...
Thats why you want to start using Rebuildable tanks..

Good Day fellow vapers

I think that the coils that come with the kit are always better that the ones you buy afterwards, my breeze 2 was sooo good when I was still using coils included, then I bought a 5 pack of the mtl coils and the regular dl coils and those 10 coils lasted like 5 days each with same juice I was using before, the coils included 3 weeks each

I think that the coils that come with the kit are always better that the ones you buy afterwards, my breeze 2 was sooo good when I was still using coils included, then I bought a 5 pack of the mtl coils and the regular dl coils and those 10 coils lasted like 5 days each with same juice I was using before, the coils included 3 weeks each
This ^^ I'm having the same issue even my wife with the Vince x same story

Back