Ain't It Grand!

its a couple hundred cheaper with a blem somwhere on it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I know... but would you not rather want a Reo that's perfect like it was meant to be? It is a showpiece... your pride and joy :)

blemished ones are never in stock!

I pmed rob and he gave me a list of what he has. if you want a blem this week is the time to pm him he is busy painting and makes the decision once done

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Is there any particular reason no one has bought the Reo mini ? Especially for their second one, since one could be used for home, and one for going out. Is their a performance difference ?
For the reasons stated above by the others I always recommend a Grand as a first Reo if it is to be your main vaping device. However, if a 3 ml bottle and the battery life of a 18490 suits your vaping style, a Mini will be perfect. Many Reonauts have just a Mini. Personally, I have never seen a Mini in real life, but my next one will be a Mini - just waiting for the new sub-ohm kit to come out. Performance wise I do not think there should be a difference.

Its exciting in REOville and I'm not even there yet ;-)

I had a look and feel of Oupa's Reo, must say it is pretty small.. Feels good in hand.Pictures are deceiving lol. The RM2 is even smaller than I thought it would be. Looks really nice as well. Still difficult justifying the price :oops: I think the mini would really be way to small... maybe perfect for stealth vaping :D

Back