All Day Vapes - Juice Reviews

Ok so its week 2 with the Forest Berry DIY and i have to say im highly pissed off. The reason is because this juice is just so damn delicious i dont think ill ever try one of my own recipes again. Im so addicted to this, i cant help smacking my lips everytime i take a puff

I think I'm in love with your Chilled Pomberry Cococream

I could get addicted. My first cooled/menthol juice and I'm hooked

@YeOldeOke has been putting out quality juices for excellent prices for a long time now, which makes me wonder a) how come he can offer quality at decent prices but the other 99% of manufacturers find it impossible to match those prices and b) why have the big vendors not started stocking his juices as a cheaper alternative?

@YeOldeOke has been putting out quality juices for excellent prices for a long time now, which makes me wonder a) how come he can offer quality at decent prices but the other 99% of manufacturers find it impossible to match those prices and b) why have the big vendors not started stocking his juices as a cheaper alternative?
Bloody good question. Im on my 4th DIY juice from them, all of them premium taste at such a low price

If im not mistaken ADV did post a while back that they decided not to go retail in order to keep prices as low as possible

Juice: Strawberry Yoghurt Panna Cotta
Reviewer: @SarChasm
Mod: Smok Stick V8
Atomiser: Smok Big baby beast
Coil Resistance: 0.15 (M2 coil)
Strength: 0 mg

Bought a bottle a while ago, been meaning to post my thoughts but have not been active much.
Liquid was received on the 15 June 2017 so probably made a day before that.

Tried it after a week of steeping, didn't like it at first. Turns out my coil was at the end of it's life, switched that sucker out and I could actually taste it properly. Left it again to steep for the second week before I started vaping it properly now.

The flavour on the exhale does indeed resemble a dessert with a biscuit base. I've been finding this liquid quite relaxing while gaming as it's not too sweet and thus doesn't make me super thirsty after two pulls.
My only personal recommendation would be to add more strawberry flavour, it's definitely there on the pull, but I was expecting a mouth full of strawberry milkshake flavour. The flavour on the pull is more like strawberry candy floss.

Overall though, a good liquid. Don't regret the purchase.
Score: 7/10.

(I hope I don't get flamed for this)

Hi @Strontium - this is the juice review thread

Your question is a good one but please rather post it somewhere in the All Day Vapes subforum so the vendor can respond directly about their products if they choose to - or in the "Who has stock" if you would like to get comments from other vendors.

Thanks

Hey Vapers

So @YeOldeOke gave away some sample packs for a review.

Just want to say thanks again, it was a blast.
4592904048974516658%253Faccount_id%253D1

2584474646274619324%253Faccount_id%253D1

3430743562997407986%253Faccount_id%253D1

5261882080604399360%253Faccount_id%253D1

6322770503964797084%253Faccount_id%253D1

8801597475886580756%253Faccount_id%253D1

Below is my opinions on the Juices sent to me:

Flavour name: Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta
Taste Review: Sweet berry syrup at first, fruity cool fresh non menthol vibe to it, sweet creamy background. Love the vanilla at the end. Meets the name correctly.
Rating: Rated 7/10
Buy again?: Will buy this again
Vape again?: Will vape on this regularly yes.

Flavour name: Raspberry Hazelnut scone
Taste Review: Scone tone is there. Feels fruity on the in, creamy on the out. Not much hazelnut, but not a bad thing. Crunchy dry base with a good mouth feel. Not so nutty but the name does fit
Rating: Rated 6/10
Buy again?: Might buy this again
Vape again?: Not everday but i wont say no.

Flavour name: Blush
Taste Review: Baked/melted marshmallows. Light bakery background. Baked pear notes in the smell aswell. Has that sweet meringue chewyness.
Heavy on the out, almost too much. Name has no indication of the experience
Rating: Rated 5/10
Buy again?: Wont buy this, too sweet for me
Vape again?: Tastes good, but not again.

Flavour name: Persian Delight
Taste Review: Warm rich cookie taste. Exotic spice blend notes. Turkish coffee shop kind of delicacy. Light tart lining on the inhale. Really a complex tasting vape. Name fits like a glove.
Buy again?: Would buy this yes
Vape again?: Not everyday though

Flavour name: Sweet Spice
Taste Review: Light spicey cookie. Went down well with rusks and tea. Like the mild notes. Not a heavy vape at all. Name is spot on
Rating: Rated 6/10
Buy again?: Might buy again
Vape again?: Will vape it on and off yes.

Flavour name: Chocmint Shake
Taste Review: Wow. This is a mint magnum in a liquid form. This juice is top notch. I am not a chocolate fan but this is good. A great blend of the right stuff. Name could not be any closer
Rating: Rated 9/10
Buy again?: Order will be placed soon
Vape again?: I will vape this everyday yes

Flavour name: Urbane Pirate
Taste Review: Said to be pears in rum but i get more than that. Subtle berry background notes. Smooth yet also a dash tarty. Very complex tasting juice. Name gives hints, but not quite right.
Buy again?: Must buy this again some time.
Vape again?: Not daily, but a must have.

Flavour name: Key Lime
Taste Review: This is such a nice palet cleanser. Fresh in your face lime with a decadent helping of creams. Topped off by some biscuit in the back. Perfect
Rating: Rated 8/10
Buy again?: Added to cart
Vape again?: On rotation, but yes

Flavour name: Chilled Red Berries
Taste Review: Icy cold freshness. I'm nnot first inline on the super cold menthol hype train, but this ticks the boxes. Fresh fruits. Cool vape. Had this at the dam with me and thouroughly enjoyed it.
Buy again?: If i wanted menthol, then yes
Vape again?: Not so often

Flavour name: Banana custard cake
Taste Review: Was fairly disapointed in this. Expected alot less banana. Creaminess of the custard is hidden away and i cant get the cake notes. I have 2 banana juices i mix now and again so im not put off by banana. But just not this strong for me. Name is better than the juice
Rating: Rated 4/10
Buy again?: Doubt it
Vape again?: Not much if any

Okay guys this is in my opinion the juices i have received for review from ALL DAY VAPES. What i do need to emphasize on this is that this review is based on my tastes and vape habits. This does not reflect in any what other people might think of the profiles. I really do hope that the system of points makes sense to the readers here. If not any person is welcome to DM me for the full excel spreadsheet with comments on how and why i scored it the way i did.

Thanks again for the opportunity and happy vapes to all here.

Attachments

• Juice review.pdf
    486.5 KB · Views: 69
Okay guys this is in my opinion the juices i have received for review from ALL DAY VAPES. What i do need to emphasize on this is that this review is based on my tastes and vape habits. This does not reflect in any what other people might think of the profiles. I really do hope that the system of points makes sense to the readers here. If not any person is welcome to DM me for the full excel spreadsheet with comments on how and why i scored it the way i did.

Thanks again for the opportunity and happy vapes to all here.
You must either be a project manager or an auditor
Having said that, its still a cool way to do a review

I have my own health and safety consultancy and yes auditing is part of my work. . Well spoted there.
That sounds way too much like me. "Give me numbers". Which vape is the best? "What do the numbers say?"

The colored coding on the bottom is exactly the flavours i would vape. The rest is not to my liking.
Yip I figured that :D My DIY juice scoresheet looks exactly the same. Goes on a scale of 0-5, with columns going from day 0 (shake&vape) to day 90.

Hi All

I was given these juices by @YeOldeOke for the purpose of this review. these are my findings and opinions

All Juices were tested in my Serpent Mini 22 @ 0.35 Ohm Clapton single coil and 50 W

Chilled Red Berries 0 Nic - Red Berries with an element of sub-zero

On the inhale, I get the distinct Cherry followed by a burst of sub-zero that brings the other berries to the fore. It’s not too chilled, but just enough to make this an amazing all day vape. The smooth exhale carries every note of this remarkable flavour. The aftertaste is like you have just had a Strawberry smint.

9/10 Will definitely buy

Blush 0 Nic– Super Sweet Strawberry (Skuimpies)

On the inhale, I taste a crisp crunchy crust filled with sweet meringue, and the exhale, taste fresh strawberries and vanilla whipped cream.

6/10 Very good juice, but not my taste, will not buy

Forrest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta 0 Nic – Strawberry Yogurt

On the inhale, I get the Delicious Berries, and lovely dessert, and the exhale is creamy Frozen yogurt. I am not sure what a panna cotta is supposed to taste like, but what really makes this juice, is the fact that is not too sweet with a hint of mint.

8/10 Will definitely buy

Sweet Spice 0 Nic – Sugar cookie with a hint of spice

On the inhale, you'll taste a sweet and tasty baked cookie, the spiciness comes on the exhale. This e-liquid is a more a winter Vape with a cup of coffee for me. I just wish I could put my finger on the spice used, because this is very delicious.

10/10 Order will be placed

Urbane Pirate 0 Nic – Banana rum

This was a tough one reading the description online; it is pear, rum and spice. I personally did not get any pear, only banana and spiced rum. Don’t get me wrong this is an awesome juice and I am jealous that I can’t make it myself.

9/10 Will Definitely Buy

Raspberry Hazelnut Scone 0 Nic – A wallop of raspberry jam with a savoury hint.

Raspberry hazelnut scone e-liquid encapsulates the quintessentially British taste of freshly baked scones. Warm, buttery and perfectly offsets against notes of sweet raspberry jam. I did not get any Hazelnut.

6/10 Very Good juice, but not my taste, will not buy

Banana Custard Cake 0 Nic - Are you ready for one magical experience.

The classic favorite taste of sweet banana and Custard will definitely melt your heart away. The banana is a bit on the candy side but it works, oh boy does it work, this is one of my favorite.

10/10 Order will be placed

Persian Delight 0 Nic - This was created by a wizard I am certain of it

Flavor profile: Don’t Know
Ingredients used: Unknown
Flavor: Delicious

And that’s all I have to say about that.

10/10 Perfect juice

Key Lime Pie 0 Nic – mmmmmm Limey

Lime is a very hard flavor to master, it can easily taste like kitchen cleaner, this however is a very pure Lime flavor with a nice pie crust and cream - very nice. I kept coming back to this one almost as a pallet cleanser.

8/10 will buy

Chocmint Shake 0 Nic – WOW

If you ever ate a peppermint crisp chocolate, this is exactly what it tastes like. I did not stop vaping this until the bottle was empty.

10/10 perfect juice

Final thoughts:

All the juices reviewed were of exceptional quality and I can confidently recommend it to anyone. Good job @YeOldeOke

Would just like to say Thank you too @YeOldeOke for giving me the opportunity to review some of his juices. It was a first time for me and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the process.

Equipment Used: Pico 75w, SXK Hadaly, 26g Twisted Kanthal, 5 wrap 0.39ohm

Below are my findings...

Urban Pirate

Website Blurb: Pear poached in rum and spice

My thoughts: I definitely get the pear flavor on the inhale, more of a sweet poached pear than a fresh pear. The exhale is where the rum flavor comes in, a very slight rum but its still there

Rate: 3/5

Persian Delight

Website Blurb: Exotic spiced fragrant cake

My thoughts: A very dessert, almost fruit cake like flavor, on the inhale with a hint of spice, on the exhale is where the spice profile comes through, leaving that spice after tone on your tongue.

Rate: 3/5

Raspberry Hazelnut Scone

Website Blurb: Raspberry Hazelnut Scone

My thoughts: For me the dominant flavor is raspberry, the hazelnut and savory notes of scones get lost in the background and seem hidden.

Rate: 2,5/5

Chocmint Shake

Website Blurb: Chocolate and mint shake – refreshing, rich, smooth and silky.

My thoughts: This taste exactly like the choc mint ice cream you buy at woolworths, that you let melt for a lil bit for extra smoothness. 100% spot on.

Rate: 5/5

Sweet Spice

Website Blurb: Soft and warm spiced cookie

My thoughts: This reminds me of a freshly bakes cookie straight out of the oven, delicious bakery notes on the inhale. On the exhale you get a slight spice taste which definitely compliments the flavor profile.

Rate: 4/5

Banana Custard Cake

Website Blurb: Banana Custard Cake

My thoughts: Predominately a banana flavor profile, the custards smooth out the banana but I personally dont tatste any bakery notes from the cake, but still a very smooth banana vape.

Rate: 3,5/5

Key Lime Pie

Website Blurb: Key Lime Pie

My thoughts: In my mind a very smooth lime vape, it somehow has still got the lime flavor but doesn’t have the tang one would expect from this citrus note. I do pickup the subtle piecrust flavor in the background, which rounds out the flavor.

Blush

Website Blurb: Very creamy, delightful sweet pink pavlova.

My thoughts: I get a strawberry-ish flavor on the inhale. Im guessing that’s where the “pink” comes from, then on the exhale it’s a very smooth meringue taste. A well-rounded vape. Not too sweet which I enjoy.

Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta

Website Blurb: Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta

My thoughts: There are a few flavors in this one; I get the forest berry as the main profile then get an almost cooling effect which im not sure is for the yogurt or the panna cotta, which ever one it is I don’t get any of those distinct flavors:

Rate 2,5/5

Chilled Red Berries

Website Blurb: Chilled Red Berries

My thoughts: This flavor reminds me of those Red Halls, if youre eating one of those while reading this then you know exactly what im tasting at the moment. The red berries flavor is prominent, followed by a nice cool exhale. Good fruity menthol.

Rate: 3,5/5

All Day Vapes - Mocha Yoghurt Panna Cotta

Flavour Description: none
VG/PG: 50/50 at my request
Nic: 3mg
Mod: Pico 25
Coil: Commercial 0.3 ohm
Watt: 30W

My comment:
Mocha Yoghurt Panna Cotta is, of course, a dessert and not a coffee. However, I included it in my coffee research because of the mocha. I’m sad to say that I couldn’t taste any at all. In fact, I couldn’t describe this juice in any way because the flavour is so weak.

Would I buy this juice again: No

All Day Vapes - Mocha Yoghurt Panna Cotta

Flavour Description: none
VG/PG: 50/50 at my request
Nic: 3mg
Mod: Pico 25
Coil: Commercial 0.3 ohm
Watt: 30W

My comment:
Mocha Yoghurt Panna Cotta is, of course, a dessert and not a coffee. However, I included it in my coffee research because of the mocha. I’m sad to say that I couldn’t taste any at all. In fact, I couldn’t describe this juice in any way because the flavour is so weak.

Would I buy this juice again: No
Hi Hooked. Did u steep it for a min week after receiving it? ADV makes their juice fresh without any steeping involved. Its up to the buyer to steep it. Im just asking as the Mocha is my fav liquid from them. And i have found that the flavour only comes out after 1-2 weeks

Hi Hooked. Did u steep it for a min week after receiving it? ADV makes their juice fresh without any steeping involved. Its up to the buyer to steep it. Im just asking as the Mocha is my fav liquid from them. And i have found that the flavour only comes out after 1-2 weeks

This is one of the Retail juices and it's ready to vape when you receive it. Even so, it was in my cupboard for about 3 weeks before I opened it.

Back