Alternative to Twisp Signature Vanilla 18mg

Laura Lee-Hillier

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello All,

I have given up smoking for 3 months now and was using the Twisp Ion first with Signature Vanilla 18mg and I love the sweet taste and am very happy with the general taste, just it's a bit pricy :p

I bought a new device yesterday, a Aspire Zelos kit and I love it and the Twisp liquid tastes quite good in it not as sweet but I'm playing around with the settings still so I'm looking for an alternative e juice that is 14mg - 18mg and up that is cheaper than Twisp.

Thanks a mill :)

Congrats @Laura Lee-Hillier for giving up stinkies!

Your best bet will be to venture into DIY. Unfortunately I dont have a recipe for a Vanilla flavor as i only like vanilla when its infused with Vodka

Hopefully one of our resident mixers can provide a nice vanilla recipe for you

Hello All,

I have given up smoking for 3 months now and was using the Twisp Ion first with Signature Vanilla 18mg and I love the sweet taste and am very happy with the general taste, just it's a bit pricy :p

I bought a new device yesterday, a Aspire Zelos kit and I love it and the Twisp liquid tastes quite good in it not as sweet but I'm playing around with the settings still so I'm looking for an alternative e juice that is 14mg - 18mg and up that is cheaper than Twisp.

Thanks a mill :)

Liqua e-liquids have always been a great, cheaper alternative to TWISP. IIRC you can get them from E-Ciggies in PTA. IIRC the 50/50 e-liquids came in 6, 9 and 18mg nic.

I bought some from the Liqua stand at Vapecon and it seems to be working well in my TWISP ATOM.

Back