And So It Begins.... Noob

The menthol Ice is the one I'm getting next.

I hope this is the one that makes the difference because it's been a life saver for me... some people hate the menthol but I have battled to find anything that comes even close... also order some coconut concentrate if you like coconut to add to the Menthol Ice for a change... and also get a Menthol Concentrate to add to every other juice on the planet to make it better... of course if you don't like the menthol flavour when it comes then ignore all this advice! ;)

I've got VK cotton candy, pina colada, vanilla cream, cheesecake, choc mint, choc coconut, cherry and banana

The menthol Ice is the one I'm getting next.

Do they all make your throat scratchy?

I hope this is the one that makes the difference because it's been a life saver for me... some people hate the menthol but I have battled to find anything that comes even close... also order some coconut concentrate if you like coconut to add to the Menthol Ice for a change... and also get a Menthol Concentrate to add to every other juice on the planet to make it better... of course if you don't like the menthol flavour when it comes then ignore all this advice! ;)

I smoke menthol stinkies, I love mint, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it :)

Do they all make your throat scratchy?

Yeah they do, the vanilla cream is the least scratchy and the banana is the most scratchy

And if they are Marlboro Blue Ice then your quest for a juice is over... Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice is almost a perfect copy of it.

I know exactly what you mean by scratchy throat and I feel the very same when using anything other than VN MI!

I think you are going to be set when your bottle arrives! I now order 6 bottles of 9mg at a time!

Holding thumbs for you!

Yeah they do, the vanilla cream is the least scratchy and the banana is the most scratchy

It's difficult to be sure, but I would guess that the juices have quite a high PG component if you are finding them scratchy. Alternatively it may be your throat responding to the nic being absorbed through those tissues. Remember vapour molecules are too thick to be absorbed in your lungs, so the nic is actually all absorbed through your throat and tongue

It's difficult to be sure, but I would guess that the juices have quite a high PG component if you are finding them scratchy. Alternatively it may be your throat responding to the nic being absorbed through those tissues. Remember vapour molecules are too thick to be absorbed in your lungs, so the nic is actually all absorbed through your throat and tongue

I think these juices are 50/50, so i don't think it's the PG. Must be the nic. Never knew it was absorbed through the throat.

Maybe its something in the VK juices that gives you a scratchy throat. Try another brand and see. Takes a while to find juices that work well for you, let alone finding flavours you like. If other brands also give you a scratchy throat then you could try lower nic or different PG/VG ratios or even different hardware.

I've gone my first 24 hours without a stinky! Yay?

And I actually haven't been vaping all that much today. This is awesome!

Sent from my Xperia ZL using Tapatalk

The scratchy throat is due to a severe lack of double espresso. You can additionally take a teaspoon of organic cayenne pepper in a shooter glass with some water 2x per day for everything else.

@Ollypop I have found that you don't get that every 45 min craving with vaping as you do with the stinkies. Some days you vape like hell, other days you vape hardly at all.

@Ollypop I have found that you don't get that every 45 min craving with vaping as you do with the stinkies. Some days you vape like hell, other days you vape hardly at all.

That is true for me, It depends on how my day is going, for how much I need to vape

I've noticed that. Yesterday I went through 2.5 tanks, today barely half a tank.

Hey @Ollypop
Congrats - great achievement - wishing you well for the vaping.
Were you at the vape meet?

Hey @Ollypop
Congrats - great achievement - wishing you well for the vaping.
Were you at the vape meet?
I wasn't, I had to work like the good little slave that I am. I'll try my best to make the next one :)

So a few days without stinkies and things are tasting different.

My VK Vanilla Cream tastes more or less the same, but that one tasted like heaven from day 1. The VK banana ,which I wasn't too fond of before, is attached to my mouth today. It's sooooooooooo yummy!!!!!

You are doing great @Ollypop, keep it up, you will find many more great changes in your life as you move forward in your vaping journey :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

This weekend hasn't been good. :(

I wasn't really tasting anything. I thought my coils might need some tlc. But after cleaning and dry burning them, they looked immaculate, and I still can't taste a Damn thing. It's this the vapers tongue I've seen mentioned before? :(

I want really tasting anything. I thought my coils might need some tlc. But after cleaning and dry burning them, they looked immaculate, and I still can't taste a Damn thing. It's this the vapers tongue I've seen mentioned before? :(

Jip i belive so, sorry dude

I wasn't really tasting anything. I thought my coils might need some tlc. But after cleaning and dry burning them, they looked immaculate, and I still can't taste a Damn thing. It's this the vapers tongue I've seen mentioned before? :(

Yip, sounds like it. Check out this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/vapors-fatigue.2597/

So I have a question about maintenance.

What is a good method for cleaning the threading on my tanks and batteries?Ive noticed they've started gunking up, especially my one battery after its little incident with a tank I've now named "The Leaky Cauldron."

Back